Frank Ocean,

Question to Frank Ocean:
Explain your current situation to your five-year-old self.

Response:

Wow, alright I'll give it a shot.

hey chris,
your name is frank now.. its a long story. Your girlfriend is about to break up with you because of the long distance. its ok. & that job you're working.. well you're gonna have to work there for another year and some months.. & then you're gonna get fired. you're gonna work a couple more jobs after that too. nothing glamorous. kinkos and at&t if you really want the specifics. but you're never gonna be homeless or starving. don't worry you wont fall and have to move back to new orleans either. you are gonna get your heart broken though. twice, if it helps. the first one is gonna be worse than the second. contrary to how it feels, it wont kill you. in fact its gonna help you write an album. yeah, you finally finish an album. people like it man, you're actually gonna write and record hundreds of songs. they wont all be good and most ppl wont think you're talented at first, but you're going to master your gifts. you're going to become a lot stronger and wiser.. even a little taller. be patient. I mean you kind of have no choice. and be good to people. I don't wanna spoil too much for you, but.. you're on a plane right now to the east coast to work with kanye west and jay-z. it's all working out kid. you made it.