-Chapter 25-

"Ms Stark"?

The always chipper voice of Jarvis pulls me out of an all be it fitful sleep.

"Yes Jarvis"? I ask sitting up.

"Ms Potts is on the line for you, she says its urgent" He says quickly.

"Put it through J" I nod leaning against the headboard of my bed.

"Mia? You there"? Pepper's worried voice asks.

"Yeah I'm here Pepper" I say.

"It's Tony he's having a nightmare I can't wake him up or calm him down" She says I can hear Tony mumbling in the background.

"Pepper I'm in New York what do you want me to do about it"? I ask confused.

"Teleport here and help him please Mia. I don't like seeing him like this, you are the only one who can snap him out of a dream like this and you know that" She says, there is a reason Pepper is so good in a board room she is very convincing.

"Fine I'm on my way" I sigh putting on a sweater and my slippers.

I close my eyes and teleport to Tony's Malibu house, the impact causes me to stumble I guess I'm still drained from the fight with Amara.

"Mia"?

Pepper walks into the living room in her pjs.

"Pepper" I nod walking down the hall going to their room.

True to Pepper's word Tony is tossing and turning in bed talking to himself about different things the only words that make sense was a name Loki. Not that dream, it's part of his PTSD was carrying the nuke through the portal, and the arc reactor stopped working.

"Oh Tony" I sigh.

I sit down on empty side of the bed I lay my hand on his forehead but before I can start to use my power I have an iron man suit aiming a repulser in my face.

"Tony" Pepper screams.

He startles awake.

"Power down" He snaps, the suit disassembles.

"Tony" I gasp my heart pounding in my chest.

He's breathing heavy his hands shaking.

"I must have called it in my sleep. That's not supposed to happen" He says.

Pepper says she's going downstairs after telling Tony to go tinker with his suit.

"Mia, I am so sorry" He says quickly pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

I put my arms around his shoulders, it makes me feel better that his leg is healed.

"What brought the whole 'that' back up again"? I ask sitting back to look at him.

"I don't know I guess fixing up the first guided suit I made. Which was the one I wore during. I think that shook something's loose" He explains looking at his hands.

"You should talk to Pepper about all this I mean she is your girlfriend and all that. I'm sure she would like you feel like you could tell her how your feeling" I say glancing over the way Pepper went.

"Yeah I think her and I need to talk about it. Wait what are you doing here"? He asks as if just remembering that I'm here.

"Pepper called she was worried about you"

He smiles at that, he and Pepper are so cute together.

"So you teleported all the way here to help me because Pep was worried"? He asks.