EP 32: EXCEPT ONE QUESTION

Episode 32: Except One Question

I guided him through the forest with ease, I knew the way like the back of my hand. Alexander, however, was looking around like a lost child.

" Gabriel, now I'm questioning myself on whether you're actually a murderous killer..." Alexander muttered out as he gingerly stepped over the thick branches.

I chuckled in response, the last thing I would ever do is kill him.

I decided to let go of his hand when the hut came into view. Turning back, I let my eyes take in his expression of awe.

" I know this place..." he walked ahead eagerly, a small smile laced on my lips.

As confident as I seemed, I was actually fearing his questions. What if my answers scare him? What if I really lose him?

Afterall, Mr Hogwarts said I could possibly lose the boy I love if I force his past lifestyle onto him.

" Wait Alexander! Don't enter the house yet," I pulled him back.

" Why not...?" I sensed that he was clearly irritated.

" Trust me on this one, I want to answer your questions first before you explore the hut." I brought him to the porch of the hut, sitting cross legged in front of him.

Thankfully, Alexander wasn't as stubborn as I was and abided by my words.

" So...shoot, " I casually encouraged. He took a moment to gaze up into the sky full of stairs, I liked how his bronze eyes sparkled under the moon. The way a few strands of his fawn hair fell over his eyebrows.

" What are these flashbacks I'm having?" With a sigh, I leaned back, my elbows holding me up.

" The accident caused you to lose a part of your memory, so these flashbacks are a sign that you're regaining it back." Alexander nodded slowly, a smile slowly forming on his rosy cheeks.

" Well at least that's a good thing, right?"

" Absolutely." I bit my bottom lip, just admiring that gorgeous smile of his.

Alexander rubbed his hands in anticipation as he thought of all the possible questions.

" What did I forget?" He leaned closer.

Me, you forgot me Alexander.

I wanted to cry out, I wanted to tell him that but instead I looked down to my knees.

We sat in uncomfortable silence. I promised to answer all his questions, but this question could literally destroy everything.

I rather watch him continue to live his life without him knowing that he was more than just my brother's best friend to me instead of having him completely out of my life.