lock your door next time

alright here we go
i respect the wishes of the one who requested to be kept anonymous, thank you for this suggestion though!

----------------------

john

I whistled, bags in hand as I walked towards Jarens home. I was gonna suprise him, since we havent been able to see each other in a while. He thankfully lived close to a store so i didnt have to make another big trip again.

Smiling soflty, i stared at the white painted house in front of me.

I was quick with my steps, eagerly knocking the door. My smile dropped as i grew concerned. His car was here, but he wasnt answering. Probably busy, Id assume.

I tried the handle, suprised to see it unlocked. What a dumbass.

I quietly entered, taking off my shoes and placing them near the door, knowing it was a pet peeve of his to keep them on and around.

"Jaren?" I called out, getting no response. I sighed, muttering out a few curses before treading upstairs.

The bedroom door was cracked open. I know its not necessarily right to be peeking in your best friend, but i was a very worrisome person.

My breath caught in my throat and i swear my jeans got tighter.

There layed the one and only Jaren, naked and ass facing the door. His fingers were knuckle deep inside of him as he jacked himself off with the other.

His moans went straight to my dick, i swear I got light headed from the blood rushing down south so quickly.

"J-John, oh fuck yes!" Glad to know those feelings of his were mutual.

He worked his fingers faster, shaking as he seemed to be coming close. Thats when my big dumbass self twitched and knocked on the door frame.

Jarens motions stopped as he turned around towards the door. Thats when I decided to make myself known.

"J-John! What the fuck! Why- how- oh god how much did you see? Howd you get in?"

I made my way over to him, loving how disheveled he looked. I bent down over him, smirk making its way on my face.

"Lock your door next time."

I captured his lips in mine, holding his face in my hands. Jaren gasped, letting me slide my tongue through those pretty pink lips. 

Jaren moaned, wrapping his arms around my neck to bring me closer.

Our lips moved in sync, getting breathless. Fuck he was a good ass kisser.

Jaren pulled away to catch his breath. "You arent doing this just to humor me are you? Cause thats fucked up."

I rolled my eyes and pointed down towards my jeans. "Does that look like im trying to humor you?" He shook his head, eyes hungrily looking over me.

"Clothes off." "So demanding." I did as he wished, letting him unbutton my jeans and pull them off. Jaren eyed my dick, eagerly mouthing it through my boxers.

"F-Fuck Jaren." I held onto the back of his head, letting him do as he pleased.

"You have no right to joke anymore about your dick being small, John." I chuckled, watching as Jaren eyed me.

"Ill make it fit, dont worry baby." Jaren blushed, but gave little kitten licks to the tip. I huffed, the hand in Jarens hair tightning. Slowly but surely, Jaren wrapped his lips around my cock, tongue expertly licking me.