Chapter Twenty-Seven

Y/n's pov

I felt a hand lightly shake my shoulder making me open my eyes. I looked up to find Hoodie standing over me. "Time to get up its almost eleven." He said backing up a bit.

I nodded and looked around I found dark gray covers instead of my midnight blue ones. "Shoot, did I fall asleep in your bed?" I asked feeling guilty.

He nodded and turned towards the dresser pulling out clothes for me. "Yeah, I couldn't lift you to your bed without waking you up. I don't mind though, it reminds me of the cabin." I nodded and smiled at old memories of us sharing his bed, instead of me sleeping on the couch or floor... Trust me it's not as weird as it sounds.

He closed the dresser drawer and tossed me the small stack of clothes. I caught them and looked at it. It was a faded red sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. He turned around letting me change. After I finished I tapped him on the shoulder letting him know I was done. He turned around and gave a small smile handing me my mask. I pulled it on as we begin walking down stairs.

We walked pass the living room and found a few of the house's residents draped over couches or just straight on the floor. Some were awake watching the TV, but paid little mind to us. I walked into the kitchen and Hoodie sat down at the table folding his arms on the table putting his head in them. I laughed slightly and looked though the fridge. I pulled out a few items looking for ingredients for pancakes. I picked up a rusted jar and looked at the red substance inside of it. It looked to be a heart or some other internal organ. I put it back and wiped my hands on my jeans, continuing my search.

After about twenty minutes the pancakes were done. I took a couple from the pile and made two plates, carrying them to the table. I sat down and put the plates down, one in front of me and one in front of Hoodie making him look up. "Oh. Thanks Y/n." He said pulling my chair closer to his and resting his hands on my waist. I smiled and hugged back leaning my head against his arm closing my eyes. We pulled away and started to eat. "What happened after I fell asleep last night?" I asked taking another bite.

"Oh.." He said with his mouth full, he cleared his throat and continued. "L.J was dared to wear heals for the night, Toby slapped Masky.. Their not on speaking terms at the moment..." He trailed off. We both sat in silence for a second than burst out laughing. "Ok. Ok, tell me the rest in a second I'm gonna grab some water." I said as I pushed out my chair and walked to the kitchen.

I pulled out a cup and filled it with water. I turned around but knocked into someone spilling it on them. They let out a loud scream and fell backwards. I looked down to see BEN twitching slightly and sprawled out on the floor.