Chapter 10

Small noises were pulling Harry out of a sexy dream, and he almost grumbled aloud for them to quiet down so he could fall back asleep, continue it.

But the noises continued, getting louder, ending with the soft clunk of a tray being set down on the table in front of the sofa. "Wake up, lazy bones. I brought you breakfast."

Harry cracked his eyes open with a yawn, stretching and shifting on the sofa, trying to gather his thoughts and wake up. He had never been much of a morning person. His motions made the blanket slip off him, pooling on the floor.

His pajama bottoms hid nothing, his normal morning state even more enhanced by the dream he had just been pulled from. Swearing to himself, Harry bent down and yanked the blanket back over himself before looking hesitantly up at Draco.

Draco was still in his sleepwear, his hair wonderfully messy. He looked frozen in place, hardly even breathing, just staring down at Harry's lap. It took a second or two before he came out of that state, moving a couple steps closer, his hand reaching down for the edge of the blanket and pulling it back.

Harry was too shocked to do anything but lie there, frozen himself, heart pounding, cock still rock hard. Draco staring at the way his pajama bottoms were blatantly tented out. Then he shocked Harry even more, crawling right over him and kissing him hard.

Moaning, Harry's arms went around Draco to pull him in tight, returning the kisses with equal fervour, completely lost in the moment. His whole world was this magnificent man lying on top of him, his kisses unrestrained.

Draco shifted away, and Harry whined softly in protest, not wanting it to all be over yet, but fell back against the sofa when he realized that Draco was untying the drawstring on his pajamas and pushing the material down. His heart was racing as Draco wrapped his fingers around his erection, hissing in pleasure as his hips twitched involuntarily upwards.

Stroking slowly now, Draco shifted to press against Harry's hip, making Harry gasp to feel how hard he was as well. Draco kissed him again.

"Oh Merlin...touch me too...," Draco moaned, letting his head drop to Harry's neck, his own breathing fast.

Harry didn't need to be asked twice. His hands went right to Draco's waistband, thankful that he could just push it downwards and reach inside. Draco felt perfect in his hand, hot and hard. He matched his strokes to Draco's, staring into his darkened grey eyes, feeling completely connected.

It didn't last long, a few amazing, breathless minutes. Draco gasped, cumming first, throwing his head back and his pale skin flushing as he moaned. He looked beautiful, so abandoned in his pleasure, it sent Harry over the edge, shaking in Draco's arms. It was intense, and he was glad to be already lying down, just relaxing into the cushions with a spent Draco still draped over him.

As Harry regained his breath, he stroked his hands up and down Draco's back, just wanting to touch him everywhere.

"Oh, I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have done that." Draco said softly, his face still tucked against Harry's neck.

Harry's hands stilled on his back. "Don't be sorry, Draco. That was the absolute best way to wake up."

There was a second pause, and Draco lifted his head to look down at Harry, his eyes searching. "You weren't even fully awake, and I was just crawling all over you..."

Glancing down at Draco's swollen lips, Harry just really wanted to kiss him some more. "Yeah, and that was so hot."

He met Draco's gaze, letting him see he was perfectly happy with what had just happened. Finally, the apologetic expression on Draco's face eased, and he rolled to the side, off Harry, giving a slight grimace at the mess they had made of their clothes and the blanket.