George Weasley/ Unexpected

I stood at the staircase as I awaited for my parents to call me downstairs to greet the guest

I stood at the staircase as I awaited for my parents to call me downstairs to greet the guest. Flattening my blue dress as I grew nervous at the chatter of the guests downstairs.

"Well you must meet our YN! YN sweetheart come down please!" Mother shouted for me.

Sighing softly I walked downstairs, "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Fawley and James what a pleasure to see you all again." I smiled politely.

Mother and Father exchanged looks with the Fawley's before looking at me, "YN sweetheart you and James are betrothed. You shall be married after your 7th year."

My eyes widened, "What?!"

Mother glared at me, "It's tradition for PureBloods to marry other PureBloods sweetheart."

I shook my head, "Wh-what about George?!"

Father looked in raged, "Why would you care about the filthy blood traitor?!"

"I Love Him! Yes I love a Weasley and I've been dating him for three years!"

Mother stared at me disgusted, "You will break up with him and marry James! Go now!" She screamed at me, causing me to flinch. I ran upstairs to my fathers study to use his floo to get to the Burrow.

"The Burrow!" I yelled as my tears continued to fall.

In a matter of seconds I was in the living room of the Burrow. All of the Weasleys, Hermione and Harry jumped up. George came over to me, helping me up.

"Hey Love, what's up, you never travel by floo- hey why are you crying? Who do me and the team of red heads have to kill?!" I smiled, looking at the other Weasleys.

"George we need to talk in private." I whispered to him, but Fred heard.

Fred gasped sarcastically, "You got her pregnant didn't you Georgie?!"