Chapter 1 - Arrival to the Mansion

(A/N: Mira is wearing the kimono in the cover picture.)
Mira's POV
Yui and I were already in the taxi and made our way to the Sakamaki Mansion, but the only problem was that Yui had to come and she had to be the one to look after me when really I'm the more mature one. It's a fact.

Yui being the stupid girl she is tries to be the smart one when in the end it doesn't work and she talks with missing gaps. Also she tries to be brave but she's scared of almost everything. She's older than me by one year and she still hasn't grown mature enough yet.
I swear it's like living with a Neanderthal!

I was listening to music on my phone and had my eyes closed, only to be interrupted by a rude shake on the shoulder from Yui and she said, "Get up you brat! We're here!" Okay, she more like yelled than said it.

I got my luggage out along with my teddy bear Haku and thanked the driver who smiled at me before I was going to pay him the fare. He just shook his hand and said that the ride was free.

This is Haku:

The mansion looked so big and grand from the outside, but I bet it looks even more grand on the inside

It began to rain, but I didn't bother with it for I liked the rain, but as soon as the thunder and lightning struck, Yui squealed like a pig and ran to the main entrance. I took my time and just admired the beautiful fountain and the rose bushes. Whoever grew these roses, I want to learn how to grow and take care of them too.

I made it to the double doors only to find Yui missing, so she must be inside. So rude.

I entered the mansion, only to silently gasp at the interior for it all looked expensive. The chandelier was huge and glistening with a soft crystal light, the red carpet looked like something a king or queen would walk on, and ahead there was a wide staircase that could be seen in a castle. I think I'm going to enjoy my stay here.

Before I could enjoy the decor more, I heard that familiar squeal coming from my right so I went to check it out only to find Yui hovering over a tomato-haired man who looked to be sleeping. But Yui thought he was dead and decided to call an ambulance. Wrong move, because I noticed a twitch of the guy 's hand and it immediately snatched the phone from her.
"Damn, you're noisy," said the guy and as soon as he opened his eyes, I was entranced for they looked beautiful and the pupils being thin like a cat's. Is he secretly a cat? I love cats.
"This isn't your house, so be quiet," 'You tell her!' I thought in my mind. I swear she breaths and makes noises to the point where it sounds like she ran a marathon.
"Y...you're alive!" Obviously.
"Why wouldn't I be alive? What do you think I am?" I saw his mouth open when he talked and noticed what looked like very sharp canines for teeth. Is he really a cat or...?
"But your heart was stopped." 'Okay never mind he's not a cat,' I sulked mentally but didn't show it. This made me realise that he is a vampire for he had no heartbeat and had fangs.