Das Treffen der Magier

As soon as we were a few minutes from the Boarding House, I turned to Elijah apologetically "Sorry but my car is at the Grill."

"That's fine," the Original shook his head pleasantly "Now, I believe you wanted to talk."

"Right," I murmured and rubbed a hand over my head "Before I start… Who undaggered you?"

Elijah tilted his head in thought "I believe it was the Bennett girl."

I groaned "Of course it was. Speaking of Bennett." I pulled my phone out of my pocket "One more moment… I'll explain everything in a second…" I quickly texted Nik and told him that I was with Elijah, explaining the situation to him.

'Be careful, will you? I don't want to lose you to my brother's temper. And he has one, no matter how calm he acts.'

'I will,' I quickly replied and slipped my phone back into my pocket "Alright. Now, I'm not sure what the others told you but… I should maybe… Oh, how to explain that…"

"Just start at the beginning," Elijah pointed out, his eyes glinting in amusement.

I shot him a glare "Yeah, let's see if you think it's funny when I tell you what's going on."

"Angel, just tell me," he sighed.

"Fine," I huffed "Your brother is here."

Elijah's head snapped around to me "What did you just say?"

"N – Klaus is here," I repeated.

"How exactly do you know that Klaus is my brother?" the Original narrowed his eyes at me.

Erm… Oops? I raised a hand to my forehead and winced "Dammit," I cursed under my breath "Alright. Hear me out here."

"I'm listening," he replied shortly, crossing his arms.

"You know that boyfriend that everyone always teased me about? The one I met in New York?" I asked, beating around the bush.

Elijah nodded impatiently "Yes. What does this…" His eyes widened in realization "Niklaus is the boyfriend you talked about? That's how you knew that I was a vampire after just seeing me?"

I shook my head "I knew that anyway. I just knew that you were lying about being a writer. Look, I know that you have your problems with Nik but please…"

"My problems?" the older Mikaelson repeated with a mirthless laugh "Klaus killed our siblings and threw them into the sea."

"He told you that?" I frowned.

Elijah tried to calm down, breathing deeply "My family is gone because of him."

"But that's the thing, Elijah. They're not," I told him, putting my hand on his arm "Nik would never throw them into the sea." I pulled my phone back out of the pocket of my hoodie "See? He undaggered Rebekah a few weeks ago."

Elijah looked at the screen and then up at me "Rebekah is alive? Then why did he tell me… that?"

A voice sounded from behind a tree a few feet away from us "Because I was angry." Nik stepped closer to us and looked at me worriedly "Are you alright, Angel?"