15. First Few Weeks

Eyeless Jack's POV
A couple weeks have past and Y/n has not stopped throwing up in the mornings. It's so early when she does and instead of waking up to her beautiful face, I wake up to coughs and splutters from my personal bathroom. And now is one of those times. I sighed and got up from out bed and followed her to the bathroom to help soothe her.

"I-I'm sorry I k-keep waking you u-up..." She apologised before bringing up her stomach contents again. I shook my head and rubbed her back.

"There's nothing to apologise for babe. It's a natural part of pregnancy, it's fine. Plus it should stop soon." I replied, reassuring her. She nodded and sat up straight, shaking slightly and breathing heavily. I grabbed something to wipe her face with and flushed the toilet. I helped her up because she was still weak and shaking.

"Thanks J-Jackie." She said weakly, resting her head on my shoulder.

"No problem baby. Now, let's get you back to bed while I get you some food." I reasoned, picking her up by the thighs and wrapped her legs around my waist, carrying her back to our bed.

"N-No.. I'm not h-hungry..." She retaliated before yawning. I've realised she hasn't been eating properly since she became pregnant.

"But babe, you gotta eat. It keeps the baby healthy." I replied, laying her down gently. She groaned and put her arm on her forehead.

"But Jaaaaaaack..." She whined, looking at me with pleading eyes but I crossed my arms.

"No, you have to eat." I stated firmly, making her groan again and turn over with her arms wrapped around her stomach. "Ok, why aren't you eating?" I asked harshly, making her flinch and curl up slightly.

"I can't..." She whispered, curling up more. I scoffed and shook my head.

"That's not an answer Y/n. Give me a proper answer." I snarled, grinding my teeth together. I heard Y/n growl before she flung herself up and turned to face me.

"I can't eat my regular kind of food, ok?! You happy now?!" She yelled before lying back down, facing away from me.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked and I heard her sigh. She slowly sat up and looked down at her lap.

"My body keeps rejecting human flesh... I don't know why though..." She replied, playing with the covers. my face softened as I heard this. I didn't know this was happening.

"Why haven't you told me this?" I asked as I sat next to her on the bed and she looked away from me to look at her side.

"You already have to put up with my morning sickness... I wanted to try and sort this out by myself... by not eating..." She hiccuped. She was on the verge of tears, so I hugged her tight and rested my head on her shoulder. "I knew that if I told you, you wouldn't believe me first time and would've blamed it on my morning sickness so-..." Was all she spoke before I cut her off.

"You really thought that..?" I whispered in her ear and she nodded slowly before covering her eyes with her hands, quietly cried into them.

"I'm s-sorry... s-so sorry..." She sobbed and I started rocking her slightly shaking body from side to side.

"It's ok baby. I'm not mad at you. I'm just... confused..." I replied and she looked over at me with her red, puffy eyes in a questioning way. "Why did you jump to that conclusion?" I added and she shrugged, letting more tears fall. I sighed and wiped her tears then made her look at me dead in the eye sockets. "You shouldn't jump to conclusions like that, it's shows that's what you think of me. I'm not like that in the slightest. Yeah I may act like that sometimes but that's because I'm a rational person, meaning I'll try to find a reasonable answer." I elaborated and Y/n nodded understandingly.

"I'm sorry Jack." She apologized, kissing my cheek. I smiled at her then got up from my place from the bed.

"It's ok baby. Now, I'm gonna go get you some food. If your body is rejecting flesh, then maybe it wants to try new things to help the baby grow and become healthy." I rationalized and Y/n nodded before I left the room to go to the kitchen.

----TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY----

I went back to the bedroom with a tray with a bowl of fruits and a small plate or kidneys just in case she wants to try them.

"Back baby." I called and she sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes. She must've fell asleep for a little bit.

"Finally." She yawned and I smiled, walking over and placing the tray on her lap. She looked at it before giving it a look of disgust. "What is this?" She asked, picking at the bowl of human food.

"Human food, aka fruit." I replied and she gagged a little, pushing the bowl away, then the kidneys caught her eye. She licked her lips before picking up a kidney and taking a bite out of it. She groaned quietly and ate the rest of that 1 kidney.

"Jackie, what are these things? They're so plump and bloody. I love them!" She asked/exclaimed, grabbing another and wolfing it down.

"Kidneys baby." I stated and she nodded, still stuffing her face. I chuckled at her wolf like behavior as she finished them with speed.

"They're so good baby, I want more!" She chirped and I shook my head. "Why not??" She questioned, pouting.

"Because you had the last ones in my stash babe. I gotta go get some more later." I replied she she pouted more.

"Ok..." She mumbled before leaning back against the headboard and rubbing her stomach.

"With how you ate them kidneys, you can tell you're carrying my baby." I joked, chuckling at my own statement. Y/n giggled too.

"I guess you're right." She agreed. kissing my cheek.

"I love you Y/n, and little ghoulie in there." I beamed, gently, poking her belly. She giggled and ran her hand through my hair.

"I love you too."

———————————————————————

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I haven't had many ideas plus my mock exams, long distance relationship and Christmas (which I hope every had a great one) and I wrote this on my new laptop so it may not be as good as the other parts. Thanks for waiting this long and I hope you have a great Christmas holiday!! :)