Murdered

The wind stays hitched between her air pipe, her lungs already giving up in an attempt to release a large breath as she held it like a prisoner in it's cage.

The organ placed down at the pit of her stomach turns at the scene before her.

Blood sprinkled everywhere like sparks of fireworks, instead this specific liquid was not even close enough to be mentioned next to the latter.

She stood stiff inside the darkness of the closet meant for placing formal wear and peeked out from the gap provided in between the two closed portals.

Memories hit her like a downer at the moment.

She had been here before.

She had seen the same sailors attacking. She had seen the same crimson blood coming from the individual’s bodies.

The only difference this time was that it wasn't her parents who were being brutally murdered nor was she still too small and naive to not know what was actually happening before her.

The sailors and guards of the former King of The Seven Seas, Pirateer Kang have once again decided to attack the developed village born in between the seas of Amnok and Tuman in Joseon Korea.

And yet again they have decided to barge into the large residence of the murdered King Yoon of Joseon to steal and kill whatever or whoever they wanted.

'Not again..'

The murder of her parents taking place right before her eyes has left a dark stain on her once innocent mind and it has led her here, alone and angered.

The anger she felt inside her has turned into a pure form of hatred and it has been mocking her for revenge.

The only source of hope that has kept her inside the boarders of  sanity was the group of fired and wasted sailors she had met a few years ago.

They had promised to help her. They would help her get her revenge from the ones who were involved in the murder of her parents.

"Ahoy! Come out come out where ever you are!"

She placed a hand over her mouth and backed away from the door when a hoarse voice hit her eardrums.

They are here to get her. She knows it.

She forced herself not to wince as two figures walked past the closet with heavy steps.

'Where are they?' She wonders on the late presence of her own seamen.

She let out a shaking sigh and leaned in to check if the sailors were gone. She blinked when she no longer felt their presence in the room.

'Are they gone?'

Silence decided to step in and wrench the walls of the chamber with an echoing mock.

Just as she thought that she was finally left alone, the portal of the closet harshly jerks open.

She let out a squeal and immediately backed away.

She looked up at the two figures now standing before her with wide eyes and her heart skips a beat in fear.

One of the sailor smirks, his teeth that were attacked with the lash of fungi scaring her to the tips of her toes.

"Found ya!" With that, both of the males jump at her.

She immediately crouched down and let her body slide out from the gap in between their bodies.

With quick moments, she turned around and placed both her palms on their backs and pushed both of their bodies inside the closet with all her might.