Chapter 25 - Cheer up

Hyera's Pov

I open my eyes slowly. I saw someone but I don't know who it was because I tried to adjust my blurry vision.

I woke up and was great by a nurse. Wait what? Nurse?

I look around when my vision went back to normal.

Where am I? And why does my head hurt so much??

"You're in a hospital", the nurse exactly know what's questioning in my mind right now. "H-how???", I stared at her. "You don't remember what happened to you?", I shook my head.

What happened to me?

"Ohh you already wake up", I saw familiar figure standing on the door wearing docter's coat.

"Jin Oppa?", he gave me his genuine smile.

"You remember me?", I nodded. "I'm glad to see that you woke up, Hyera-ah".

"Who brought me here?"

"Your husband". Now I began to remember what happened to me, that night.....it was chaotic.

After Jin Oppa do a check up on me, he went back to his work.

I hate you Jungkook. Why do you have to come to my life and ruined everything.

I can feel that my body is still weak so I close my eyes to take a nap.

"Talk to her nicely. I'll take my leave now, goodluck", I quickly open my eyes back when I heard someone speaking. I was greet by none other than my husband, Jungkook.

"Hyera....", I began to backfacing him. I don't want to face him now. Not today, I'll never forget what he had done to my family.

"Hyera...please", I didn't move a bit. "Are you okay?", I ignore him and started to sobbed.

He went to me to face me.

"Just fuck off Jungkook", I coldly said.

"I'm sorry", he looked guilty. "Don't say sorry if you don't mean it", I glared at him.

"You must be happy right? Your revenge now come true. Killing people was your hobby. Torturing and making them suffer is you favourite, am I right?", I let a a small chuckle.

"No...I didn't kill your parents", he defended himself. You don't have to pretend.

"Give me time to explain everything", he added. "It's too late. They're gone. I don't need your explaination. I'm so sick of you", I blurted out the harsh words not concerning about his heart and what he felt because I'm so mad.

"Now leave!", I shouted.

"Hyera please..."

"PLEASE LEAVE!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!! I HATE YOUUU", I yelled until the nurse come to the room.

"Nurse, please I don't want to see him. Don't let him be in here again", I said while sobbing.

"Sir, you need to leave now. Give her time", the nurse said.

"Hyera-", I cut him. "JUST GO!", then he leave out of my sight in blink of eyes.

Jungkook's pov

She chased me out. Is that mean that she chase me out of her heart too? Is there no space for me?

I punch the wall next to me. What should I do now? How should I tell her if she didn't want to see me?

I already call Namjoon hyung that Hyera was sent into hospital but I choose to not tell the guys first.

I remember about the guys. Maybe they can cheer her up especially when there's Jimin....