Chapter 6- 3rd Term

===VERY Big Time Skip :) i didn't want to write so much so===
> Third Person POV >

"Harry James Potter! You get back here!" Draco laughed as Harry ran from him, laughing "you're not slicking your hair back!" Harry called back to him as he ran past the Malfoy Manor garden. "but we go back to Hogwarts today!" he whined as he chased after him "you don't need to slick your hair back!" Harry giggled as Draco caught up to him and tacked him down into the soft grass, they were nose to nose.. they were smiling brightly "now, can i have my gel?" Draco asked, holding himself up, his arms were next to Harry's head as he smiled, his legs were on the either side of Harry's. Harry pouted his lip and looked at Draco through his glasses "pwease? i wike your hair wike dat" Harry said in a soft baby voice and it killed Draco as he did his adorable puppy eyes.. they were silent for a bit as they looked into each other's glistening eyes.. "you wanna kiss or?" Draco joked and Harry smiled "only if you don't gel your hair back" Harry said and Draco smiled "deal" he gently pushed his lips onto Harry's and they moved slowly.. Harry's heart was going through the roof.. they separated for breath as they blushed "you're a dork Potter" Draco said softly and Harry smiled "so are you Malfoy" he replied softly and he leaned up to kiss him again.

The boys pulled their trunks through kings cross as kids jumped onto the train, "there's the Weasley's" Draco pointed out the red headed family as Molly fixed Ginny's jumper "mum! Harry's coming- stop" she whispered as the boys walked up "hi Mrs. Weasley" Draco said "hello Draco" she said with a smile "how are you today?" he asked Molly as Harry spoke to Ron and Hermione "good, you?" she said with a cheery smile "i'm doing great, i had to chase Harry at the manor because he wouldn't give me my gel. Then he pouted and did his little baby voice so.. no gel" he said running his fingers through his silky hair, Harry went up behind him and messed with his hair "oi fix it" Draco said with a laugh and Harry giggled and ran his fingers through it and put it back to the combed like before "thank you Lion" Draco said with a smile and Harry giggled "i bet you'll mess it up again, but thank you" he finished and Harry laughed "probably" Harry giggled "you guys better get onto the train, nice seeing you boys" Molly said as the train clattered lightly and they nodded, the Weasley's, Hermione, Harry, and Draco quickly got onto the train and found a compartment..only one left, there was a person..asleep with a blanket over them.."come on" Hermione said and they pulled their trunks into the small room and put them onto the racks above. Harry looked at his reflection in the glass and fixed his necklaces that were still around his neck "what're those?" Ginny said sitting next to Hermione "er- friendship necklaces, Draco got this one for me on Christmas a few years ago" he said sitting next to Draco across from them, gently rubbing them with his fingers "what does it say?" Hermione said looking at the small charm and Harry giggled softly "it says, i didn't need luck to have you" Harry said and Hermione giggled "Felix Felicis charm?" she said and they nodded "what's the other one?" Ginny asked and Harry fixed it "it's wings, to a snitch" Harry said and Draco slid his hand down the front of his shirt and pulled out the golden snitch "to his snitch" Harry said as Draco smiled "cute" Hermione said and the boys smile.. Harry leaned on Draco slightly and he smiled "smooth" he said quietly putting his hand around slightly and put his fingers in the ends of Harry's hair making him smile "your hair's is very soft, did you use my stuff?" Draco said and Harry laughed "yeah" he said and Draco smiled, combing Harry's hair lightly "you got mad at me when i messed with your hair" Harry pouted and Draco smirked "well you see Lion, i have perfect Hair.. and you.. have perfect but messy hair so it's okay when i mess with it because your hot either way" Draco said and Harry laughed "that's a lie" he said softly as he blushed brightly "mmmm i don't think so" Harry blushed brightly. The train jerked and skirted to a stop.. "what's happening? we're surely not near Hogwarts" Hermione said and Harry turned his head to the window and put his hand on it, slowly it froze under his touch "what the.." it jerked again and the lights flashed and turned up making Hermione squeak.. the air became a thick, crisp, cold sensation over their skin making cold bumps over their arms and neck.. Harry grabbed Draco's hand and held it tightly as thin white clouds showed through the air as they breathed... Harry was shaking and so were the other... the guy didn't wake up.. a large, skeletal, decomposed hand gripped onto the compartment door as it slid opened.. Draco gripped Harry's hand tightly and the cloaked figure stuck it's head into the room and the smoke that surrounded it made it cooler.. Harry's head started to spin quickly as he heard screams of a girl.. The man stood up and shot a bright blue spell at the figure and the lights flicked on.. "what the hell was that.." Harry said after his head stopped spinning.. "Dementor, here eat some chocolate; it'll help" Remus said holding up a piece of chocolate to Harry and he took it.. he looked down and blushed as he saw his and Draco's hands and they turned bright red and quickly let go.. Remus got up and left the compartment but he turned around "eat. It'll help" he said again and Harry bit the cold chocolate as he watched him leave.. "why are Dementors here on the train?" Hermione said starstruck "they are the guards for Azkaban.. why would a Dementor be on the train?" she said weakly still starstruck.. "my question is, Harry mate? why did you go to Draco for protection?" Ron said and Hermione hit it arm as Harry laughed quietly "he's the strongest" Harry said and Draco blushed "er-" he was very flustered for some reason. They sat there for a bit and spoke until the train jerked and started again "do you think they're on here because of Sirius black? didn't he break out of Azkaban?" Ginny said and everyone exchanged looks "Draco? can i ask you something?" Harry whispered and he nodded "aren't you apart of the Black family?" he whispered and again he nodded "me mum's brother is Sirius" he said softly and Harry smiled slightly "why would he be on the train if he was?" Ron said "for me" Harry said and they looked at him "why would he want you? you're just a boy" Hermione said with questioning.. "he supposedly knew my parents and sold them to you know who..." Harry said slowly "that's not correct" Remus said leaning on the door frame "yes, he knew James and Lily Potter, we both did; but he didn't sell them to the Dark lord, our what we thought was our friend did" He said and Harry looked at him, wanting more information.. Crookshanks meowed annoyingly at Scabbers who was being watched closely by Remus.. "Crookshanks bad kitty" Hermione said as she reached out to scratch Scabbers "Crookshanks huh?" Remus said "Harry, do you remember your kitten when you were a baby?" Remus asked and Harry blinked "yeah.. uh the cat i almost killed with my toy broom stick?" Harry said and Remus smiled "yeah, doesn't she look familiar..?" Remus hinted and Harry looked at the cat who was licking it's nose as she stared at the cat "Hermione, where did you get Crookshanks?" Harry asked and she looked up "uh she was a few blocks from Godric's Hollow.." she said slowly his eyes went wide "are you saying?" Harry said looking at Remus who smiled and turned, and left down the corridor.. "that was odd" Ginny said and everyone nodded..