EIGHTY

tomholland2013i don't want to get out of bed

tomholland2013
i don't want to get out of bed...
view all 48, 359 comments

alexdel
i wonder why 🤔

Tom still couldn't believe that Kat did what she did.

It felt surreal to him going home with Kat, kissing her goodbye before he was off to work.

The entire time he was sitting in his meetings, he thought about going home and not just to Tessa but to Kat as well.

When he did get home and wasn't greeted by Kat, he thought maybe he was imagining things- or maybe her mom's angry texts finally got to her and she went back home.

But, surely enough, when he went into his bedroom there Kat was fast asleep with Tessa taking up most of the bed.

Neither of them woke up as Tom crept in, taking off his jacket and putting it to the side.

Before he could even make his way to the bed, Kat's phone started ringing.

He instantly went for it, silencing it before it could wake her up, which, luckily for him, didn't even make her move an inch.

Tessa lifted her head momentarily, looking at Tom before putting her head down again on Kat's stomach.

Tom chuckled quietly to himself, looking down at her phone to see her mom calling.

Luckily for him, the call ended before he even had a chance to consider answering it.

But only seconds later, it rang again.

Tom answered it quickly, stepping out momentarily, "He-hey Magdalena."

"Thomas. Did you kidnap my daughter?"

"No ma'am! Your daughter chose to come- I-I swear I didn't make her."

"Esa- put her on the phone, please Tom."

"She's still sleeping ma'am."

"How is she still sleeping? What time is it there?"

"It's um... one o'clock."

"Dios- the second she wakes up you tell her to call me, okay?"

"Okay."

Magdalena simply hung up, not waiting for a goodbye. Tom knew then he had to help fix things.

So, he did what he did best: send flowers.

Once that was done, he went out to get food in hopes Kat would wake up by the time he got back but she was still sound asleep.

After making Tessa leave the bed, he got in next to her, wrapping his arms around her from behind as he kissed her neck.

"Darling. It's time to wake up."