-Training

Ryder

Training starts today.

Rose stands next to the bed, tying up her sneakers against the mattress.

I sigh.

"We don't have to start today. Come back in bed and lie with me." I whine.

"I already told them today."

I look over at the time. 5:46 am.

"Rose, it's not even 6 yet."

"Good, I told them to be there by 6. We can't be late either. Get up." She puts her foot down and brings up the other. I pout.

"Why so early?" I ask, whining some more.

"Discipline. If they learn to get up and be ready to train when I tell them, I'll know they listen to me."

"Is that what your father said?" I ask seriously.

Her eyes snap to mine and she stares at me. Conflict passes through her expression and she scoffs.

"Why bring him up?" She asks, looking away from me, seeming uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"I don't know anything about you, except you're a runaway hiding from your father. I want to know more, everything about you." She looks back into my eyes.

"I don't know anything about you either. Nothing. You're just some guy who snatched me off the streets. Some gang leader, "King", I mean." She shrugs, moving towards the bathroom.

Is that all I mean to her?

I feel something hot rise in my chest.

Really?

I get up and grab her forearm, pulling her back into the bed with me. She falls back and I lay on her body, trapping her.

"Ryder we don't have time for your games right now. Training is--"

"Just some guy? I'm just some guy to you?" I ask, inches from her lips.

"What else were you supposed to be?" She questions, letting an innocent look capture her face while her grin screams the opposite. She's playing with me.

"Well if you ask like that...then I'll show you." My own smirk slips on to my face as I lock my lips with hers.

I bring my hand behind her neck, at her nape, pushing her into the kiss. My other hand finds itself at her waist pushing her body tighter with mine.

So many feelings rush through me as her hands feel up my hair and she kisses me back.

I begin to shift a bit, rubbing my boner on her thigh.

Suddenly, Rose pushes me back and hops off the bed.

I lie down stunned for a second, looking at her dusting off her leggings.

Leggings that just carve out her body so good...

"Get the fuck up, Ryder. It's 5:50. They're probably already here! I gotta go, you're taking too long. Bye." She panics for a moment, picking up her packed training bag and water, then runs out the room, leaving me stunned and still horny.

Did-

But-

I thought we were-

I feel a surge of laughter bubble up and I can't help but burst it out.

I've never been left on scene by a female. Ever.

She just gets up and goes.

I chuckle, finally calming down.

Fuck, I love that woman.

Rose

I run downstairs, mentally cussing myself out.

What the hell is wrong with me? How'd I get so carried away? This crush is going to ruin me.

Romeo must've had the most severe case of this bullshit to kill himself for Juliet. Her too, for killing herself after she finds her man dead.

I bet they both went to different parts of hell. I hope they did.

Making it to the living room, I turn and head towards where Ryder told me the backyard was yesterday.

I go through the kitchen and some long hallway then turn right to see my destination.

A sense of relief fills me when I see the boys, not all of them, but most of them standing waiting for direction.

If they can listen, then I can work with them.

Ryder will have to join us later, I kinda don't want him here though. I want to see how they act when it's just me bossing them around.

Going outside, I put my bag and water down on the table to the side.

I observe the group in front of me. All of them are toned, looking a bit skinny, but nothing I can't handle.

I notice Ethan missing. Not surprisingly. Caleb and Lucas stand in the back, with Lucas seeming to be doing all the talking while Caleb nods.

My eyes meet Caleb's and he stares back at me intensely. Like he's trying to figure me out.

I look away, not enjoying the feeling of him trying to solve me with his eyes.

"Where's Ethan?" I ask one of the men in the first row, ignoring Caleb's piercing glare.

"Him and some of the guys said they would show up when Ryder was teaching."

...

So they don't like me? Still?

I almost laugh.

"That's cute. Tell them I'm the only teacher here and if they don't want to be kicked out this group they should show up tomorrow at 6 like the rest of you. Clear?" I tilt my head, smiling at him.

He nods.

I wait, staring at him.

He seems confused until realization floods his face.

"Y-yes ma'am. Of course." He stutters.

"Good."  My smile widens and I turn, going to face the crowd properly.

"A student should always show his understanding with his voice, as the teacher has been using his voice to teach. It creates an equal standing, in what the teacher gives and what the student recieves."

My father used to say that to me, before...

I close my eyes for a second and clear my mind.

This isn't the time or place. Remember, don't let him control your life.

I open them and smirk at the group watching me silently, patiently waiting.

"Ok then. Let's get started."
______________________________________

11/25/18

81.9k

Number 2 in teen fiction????????!!!!!!!!

Are y'all serious RN?

I so truly mean it when I say I love every single one of you. So so so truly. I never imagined anything like this could happen to my book.

Im updating every 3 days from now on 12 to 1 btw. Love yallll!!!

Ciao.