Voices

Peter's pov.

So the teacher finally let y/n come with me after talking about behaving and yada yada yada. After five minutes we were finally making our way the the nurse's office. "what did you want me to come?" Y/n said, breaking the silence. Good question. I hated the fact that I've..... Nevermind. Who cares anyways? (probably just all of the readers... Lol)
"I don't wanna go alone."
"Ok."

'i think there's a better reason than that.'

I stopped in my tracks.
It's my headache really that bad?

No it's not.

I could barely hear y/n talking to me. "Peter... W.t....k...are...y..?
I could barely keep my conciseness. Was someone actually talking to me through my head?

"Peter! Are you ok?"
I could see what was around me now. I might've bleached out for a small amount of time. I was kneeling down, and two teachers and a few students were staying behind y/n. Y/n was holding my hand tightly.

Thank god y/n was with me.

What would happen if she wasn't here?

"Y/n."
"Peter! Are you ok? You just started saying random things and passed out!"
"I'm ok," I said, stuttering from everyone who was watching us, including Ned and Flash. Y/n hugged me. "Thanks guys, but I think we're good now." Y/n said, doing a shooting motion with her hands.

She really cares about you, doesn't she?
The voice sang from the back of my head. This isn't real, isn't it?
Peter, stay calm. We are one, you cannot run away from us.
What?! I thought
I'm venom. You are Peter.
Yeah...
Holy crap. I'm talking to someone with my head.
Yes, we are.

A/n
I know wat you might be thinking,
'this story is barely about me!'
Yeah.