Chapter 2-2

Sea and Despair, Sin and Coconut
Daily Life
Day 5 and 6
Free Time Event #3

"Wakey wakey, Arian!! Look what I got for you!!" I glanced around the room and saw Monokuma with an old arcade machine, somehow plugged up, in my room.

"The fuck? What are you planning, you damn half-n-half?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, only to see the bear on one of the Usami dolls. Not Usami! "I'm planning a motive!" He exclaimed as I raised an eyebrow at him. "A motive? How am I involved with this?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at the bear, who held a paw up.

"Just keeping the Motono tradition alive!" Was he referring to her involvement in that case? Cold hearted bear. "Don't act like you don't know what this is about. Play it!" He said, clearly not moving from his spot, making me sigh in surrender and get up, moving to where the machine was at. I looked at him, who was now holding one of the Usami dolls head. I sighed and started to play the game.

Twilight Syndrome

"If this is based off actual events..." I mumbled before playing the game.

It was based of actual events...and I can't open my mouth about it.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"There. I'm done. Can you-"

"No you're...yes you are" He said, putting the Usami head down, which was now being uses as a bucket for popcorn, and handed me a vanilla folder. "The motive is in here. Enjoy!!" He said, taking the head of Usami and disappeared with it.

"The notive is in here...?" I thought before opening the folder and dumping out the pictures. Mahiru? Sato...and...Natsumi? Oh shit. I quickly placed the pictures back into the folder and put it under the bed and went started to clean up.

I stayed in my cottage for the whole day, not bothering to go out for lunch or dinner.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

*Next day*
Free Time Event

"Which one...?" I mumbled while looking through the shelves of pills. I was actually looking for some pain pills, even though Mikan was against us using this particular store and the products. The ones I was looking for wasn't at the RocketPunch, so here I am.

"There you are...I'll just take a- Ow!" I looked down and saw Cham-P, one of Gundham's hamsters, nibbling on my finger. "What are you doing here? Where's your master at?" I questioned, removing him from my finger and grabbed some more pain pills before paying and walking out of the store. As I was walking back to the first island, I saw Sonia and Gundham looking around.

"What are you two looking for?" I asked Sonia, who looked up and called out to Gundham before turning her attention to me.

"We were actually looking for you, Rion. Gundham sent his hamster out to find you" She explained as I raised an eyebrow at the Princess before hearing Gundham laugh as he approached us, taking Cham-P off my shoulder.

"Sooo...is there a reason as to why I'm being summoned?" I asked as he pointed towards my covered eye. "The All-Seeing Eye. I want to see it" He said as I raised an eyebrow at him before shaking my head. "No way. My eye is- Hey! Sonia! Cut it out!"

Sonia moved the bang from my left side and gasped...I couldn't tell if it were from curiosity or scared...more than likely curiousity. I normally cover my left eye for a reason...

"Ooooooo" Sonia said in awe as I quickly covered my left eye

"Ooooooo" Sonia said in awe as I quickly covered my left eye...due to it being sensitive in the light. "Two different eye colors...hm..." Gundham pondered in thought as I tried to slip past them, but they both ended up in the library with me.

The books they had on the table somehow consisted of occult, myths, supernatural...and people with two different eye color.

"It's called Heterochromia. It's a eye condition where someone has two different eye colors" I explained to the duo, Sonia being the only one whose listening as Gundham was scrolling through the books, not believing that I don't possess some magical powers.

"Were you born with it?" She asked as I shook my head. "Besides being born with it, any kind of eye trauma can cause an iris to lose its pigment, changing the color" I paused and pointed to the scar on my left eye.

"Some kind of battle must've occurred for that to happen" Well, he isn't wrong...I guess.

"I guess"

"Do tell us more of this battle"

"Not much to tell. My sister got jealous over some petty shit, we broke out into a heated argument and it ended with her bashing my head into a mirror...May I add, I'm actually going blind in this eye" I explained as Sonia gasped. "Blind?" She asked as I nodded.

"Then how do you even freerun...or perform illusion tricks?" She asked as I pointed behind her, an illusion appearing as it walked over and sat down next to me. Gundham noticed and paid attention as well.

"As an Illusionist, you have the ability to make others see what YOU want them to see. For example, you see my eye and these scratches going across my face, right?" I paused as they both nodded, signaling me to continue. "Well, I want you two to see a perfect me. This illusion is the perfect image of me" I removed the bangs. "No scars, same eye color, no scratches, nothing" I said as they both gasped and looked at the illusion in awe.

"An perfect image of you...what more can it do...?" Sonia mumbled as I nod at the illusion, who stood up and flashed a spear that was glowing pink. I summoned a spear and it was glowing red.

"One thing my illusion can't do is kill, thus why their spear is pink and mine is red. Another thing they can't do is get hit in the kill spot..." I pointed to the temples, neck, heart, wrist and stomach region of the illusion. "If they do get hit there, they immediately vanish...and I feel the pain of that illusion" I explained as they nodded and took notes for some odd reason. The illusion disappeared and I started to cough into my sleeves.

"Are you okay?" Sonia asked as I nodded and sat down. "Any other questions?" I asked as Gundham pointed to my sleeve. "You coughed blood. Is there some kind of weakness to your illusion?" He asked as I shrugged.

"I would normally get tired everytime I make illusions...coughing blood...uh..." I paused in thought. The only time I ever coughed blood for illusions was when that event took place. "It's actually rare to cough blood...getting tired and hungry are the only weaknesses. I'll have to...what are you two doing?" I asked Gundham, who was scanning more books as Sonia quickly joined him. I sighed and looked into a nearby mirror and observed my left eye.

The day ended with both Sonia and Gundham asking more questions about me and I asked questions about them. Turns out, Sonia hasn't had much friends prior to Hope's Peak and Gundham really...had an interesting past.

●Word Count: 1218●