Happy Thanksgiving🙂

"Bae move before your mama come in here."

"Girl we married, she know we fuck." I laughed

"Chris move for real." He smirked

"Aight. But if I catch you by yourself you getting this work." He said, pulling his shirt up and rolling his body. I smiled and shook my head. He smacked my behind as I walked away. I refused to freak in his mothers house on Thanksgiving.

*

"Didn't I tell you if I catch you alone you was getting this work?" Chris asked, sneaking up on me while I was in the bathroom washing my hands.

"No, go away." I said, trying to push him out the door but he was stronger than me.

"Nope" He said shutting the door and lifting me up, sitting me on the sink. I buried my face in my hands.

"We shouldn't be doing this."

"But we going to." He pecked my lips and started to unbutton my pants. I wanted to stop him but then again I didn't. I just watched him while biting my lip.

"Mmm Chris." Instead of waiting to eat the fine Thanksgiving dinner, he was eating me.

"Hmmm?" He mumbled which sent vibrations through my body.

"Ohh gosh " I whispered, throwing my head back.

"We shouldn't be doing this." I said again. He laughed while he continued to feast.

"Ugh! Curse you and your tongue."

"Happy thanksgiving baby." He managed to say while still eating me out.

"I'm thankful for this, I'm so thankful for this!" I yelled out, not able to be quiet anymore.

"Me too" He came up and kissed my lips.

"Now lets go see if my mama finished cooking." Are you not full!?

*

Happy thanksgiving everyone🙂