026. rumor has it

article.

E NEWS !

NEW RELATIONSHIP ON THE RISE?

The woman that brought you Hayley Marshall from The Originals, Ophelia Crain from The Hauntings of Hill House and Willow Jax from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Margo Faye has recently been in the news due to her latest connection to everyone's fa...

The woman that brought you Hayley Marshall from The Originals, Ophelia Crain from The Hauntings of Hill House and Willow Jax from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Margo Faye has recently been in the news due to her latest connection to everyone's favorite BAU genius, Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds's Matthew Gray Gubler.

There are multiple sources claim that the Faye and Gubler are dating, while others think Gubler is in a relationship with Faye's younger sister Beatrice due to the posts made to their social media accounts.

Here's two screenshots of FaceTime's Faye and Gubler have shared with us:

Faye admits to her Instagram that Gubler is "the best hype man to have when i have to do my makeup at 5am

Faye admits to her Instagram that Gubler is "the best hype man to have when i have to do my makeup at 5am." Adorable isn't it?

The hashtag '#drinkingmyloveformargojuice' was started after Faye disabled her Instagram comments after receiving a tremendous amount of backlash from fans, appearing to be angry for her postings and connections to Gubler. And in respect, Beatrice Faye, Delaney Rogers, Gubler and other celebrities (such as Chris Evan's and Elizabeth Olsen) who jumped on the hashtag train, disabled their comments as well.

For the past two days Faye has remained silent on social media, making some of us assume that she's going on some sort of break.

Neither Faye or Gubler have shared their thoughts to the accusations, but it won't stop us from having our own suspicions. Are they just friends or more than friends? Leave your thoughts below!

usera: omg #faybler4life

userb: she best stay in her lane or go back to eli cause istg if she plays a hand on mgg

userc: i dont give a shit, as long as they're happy

userd: THIS BITCH AGAIN? WHY IS SHE RELEVANT?