29

*inhales through paper bag*

10K?!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I AM WEAKKK

Okie, on with the story hEh :)
_______________________________
It was a typical day?

No, it wasn't.

It was way beyond fucking typical.

Yoongi did pick Jimin up from his class as he had said. Jimin didn't take it seriously but was surprised when he exited his classroom and found the older outside waiting and leaning against a wall.

"Ready?" He questioned, as he walked over to the younger and grabbed his bag.

"I can carry it my-" "I'll do it." Yoongi interrupted, Jimin loosening his grasp on his bag so that Yoongi could carry it.

Everyone watched in amazement as both boys walked down the halls, mostly girls giving glares at Jimin because they were envious of the position he was in.

If only you knew what was really happening here.

"What was that?" Yoongi questioned, as he kept walking.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." Jimin replies, wanting to smack himself for thinking out loud. The rest of the journey was in silence until they reached the cafeteria were a bunch of noisy teenagers were sitting in groups and talking about their day and other irrelevant stuff.

Both boys walked to the table where the rest of the boys were sitting. Namjoon and Jin were sitting next to each other just like Jungkook and Taehyung. Hoseok well...he was just sitting there alone since his girlfriend didn't have the same lunch period as him. The five boys watched in shock when they saw Yoongi and Jimin enter the cafeteria.

"Well I think you're just using our Jimin here for your selfish needs," Taehyung stated, Yoongi scoffing at hearing those words.

"What would you know about what I think and want? Why don't you focus on not getting caught having phone sex?" Both Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widened while Jimin quickly looked away, trying to avoid eye contact with the couple.

"You...you told him?" Taehyung asked, Yoongi smirking in satisfaction.

"W-What? Me?" Jimin questioned innocently, pointing a finger to himself. In response, Taehyung rolled his eyes and ignored the previous comments that had been made.

"Well, I don't want our Jiminie here to get hurt by you because yes, you are known as a...hm, what do you call those boys that like to fuck with everyone's feeling? Oh wait, it's a fuckboy." Yoongi clenched his fists in as a way to contain his anger and Jimin sensed it so he placed his hand on top of his.

Currently, all seven boys were sitting at the same lunch table in the middle of the school cafeteria.

"Taehyung! Please, stop...he isn't going to hurt me and anyway, it was my choice."

It was a hard choice, yes, but it was going to be the only logical explanation for why they would be near each other for every single second of every fucking minute of every hour of every day-

And well, you know the rest.

Both Yoongi and Jimin had just announced that they were 'dating' and one out of the five boys didn't seem to like that idea.

Of course, they weren't dating. It was just an act that they had to pull because of the game that Jimin had agreed to play.

"Well, I think it is wonderful news! So, when did this happen?" Jin asked enthusiastically, trying to break the tension between Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Wonderful news my ass," Taehhyung muttered under his breath but was acknowledged with a glare from Jin.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought. Anyway, what? How? Why? Where? Who? When?" Jin almost jumped out of his seat when he asked the last question but was held back by Namjoon.

Jimin was about to answer but was interrupted by Yoongi who took it into his hands to answer the questions.

"I know right? Amazing!" Jimin cringed at the sarcasm that Yoongi put. "Well, I asked him out. Why? Well because I find him too cute to resist." Yoongi now poked Jimin's nose who flinched at the contact. "At the library where else?" Jimin had a flashback of the memories he had of both of them in the library.

He smacked his head.

"Jiminie? You alright?" Jungkook asked, concerned but Jimin just nodded yes and so Yoongi continued.

"Who? Well, Jimin and me of course. When? Well just three days ago." Jin stopped to think what had happened three days ago.

Today was Tuesday.

Three days ago...what day was it?

Monday, Sunday and-

Saturday Jin-hyung! It was Saturday!

"Thank you, author!" Jin exclaimed as he clapped quickly.

"What the fuck? Who the fuck is author?" Hoseok questioned, looking around to see if anyone else was at their table.

"Oh, nothing. This all happened Saturday?"

"Yeah," Yoongi stated as he intertwined his fingers with Jimin's, who had forgotten that his hand was placed on top of Yoongi's. Jimin's eyes widened but all Yoongi did was squeeze them to reassure him that it was okay.

Jin squealed, almost jumping out of his seat from pure excitement.

"What the fuck! Calm the fuck down!" Hoseok stated, clearly annoyed but was actually celebrating on the inside because-

HIS SHIP IS SAILING!!!

"Guys calm down it's not a big deal," Jimin reassured, removing his hand from Yoongi's.

Just as Jimin finished speaking, the bell rang. The whole group stood up and parted ways, both Yoongi and Taehyung rolling their eyes at each other in disgust.

"So, where do I meet you after school?" Jimin asked as he retrieved his bag from the older.

"Meet me outside the school at the main entrance." The younger nodded, and began to walk away but was pulled in for a hug before he left.

"What are you doing?" Jimin began to panic not knowing why Yoongi was hugging him.

"I want to show the school what's mine," Yoongi whispered before finally letting go and leaving for his next class, leaving Jimin in complete shock before leaving the opposite way.
_______________________________
———————————————————————
Heyyyyy how are you?

This chapter was shit as always and I'm sorry if it is getting a bit boring haha

There will be tea present in a few more chapter ahead :)

Also, next week there won't be an update because I will be updating my one-shot book instead 🙃

Hope you enjoyed and ily my napkins! ❤️