19- wait around

Oscar's pov

Oscar's pov

I feel like a little bitch.

Why am i even crying over Ariella?

I don't even like her. I just wanted her to be a rebound. She came into my life at a perfect timing to get over Nicole.

She ain't shit. Why would she let me kiss up on her if she was with Justin.

But its whatever.

If she wants to be with Justin or Jackson, whatever the fuck his name was. She can go right ahead and be with that idiot.

I know who im really supposed to be with. As much as Nicole and i didn't fit like a puzzle, she wouldn't play me like Ariella.

I drove all the way to Nicole's house and i walked in and saw her and her roommate watching tv on the couch.

"Oscar?" She quickly got up.

"Can we talk?" I ask her as she nodded.

Then we walked over to her room. I shut the door and sat on the edge of her bed.

"I fucked up. I shouldn't have let you go." I let out a heavy sigh.

"That night... you were being a dick." Nicole frowned at me.

"I know. I shouldnt have dumped you. Its just. Shit has been stressful with the gang lately. But the truth is. I really fucking need you mamas." I let out a deep sigh as she kissed me.

"We are meant to be together." She said while grabbing my hand, i just nodded.

I really must be trippin.

Nicole has been my ride or die for years. She has been there for me for all those times i needed to go to the hospital, or when I went to prison. She was loyal to me.

She is the love of my life.

Nobody could be better for me.

We are meant to be.

Thats my baby.

Forever and always.

Right?

I stayed over at her place and the next day i had some shit to deal with for the Santos so I left.