NINETY THREE

tomholland2013mexico, i love you

tomholland2013
mexico, i love you. katperez i love you more
tagged: katperez
view all 3,279 comments

katperez
i love you most ♥️

katperez
also YES BABE PLUG MY NEW SONG. everyone go check out my song booty with c.tangana 🍑 👅

The week went by great before they found themselves now joined by Kat's family.

It was a relaxing day for them all as they took the beautiful morning in, in celebration of Magdalena's birthday.

"Thank you all so much for this," she beamed, "And Tom, Zendaya, thank you for coming all this way for lil young me."

"Mom, the expression is lil old me," Karmen chuckled.

"Excuse you? I am never old," Magdalena scoffed.

"That's right you aren't," Zendaya chuckled, "Cmon, mama, let's go get more drinks."

Before Tom could get up to join them, Kat stopped him, giving him a look.

"Don't try to insert yourself into everything Thomas."

"She called her mama, surely, I should get a little in there before-"

"So what you're telling me is you'd rather spend your time with my mother than me?"

"I-I mean-"

"I'd answer that really carefully, Tom," Kris chuckled, not bothering to lift her head, "You share a room with her- wouldn't want to be put out on the couch."

"It's like super uncomfortable," Kat batted her eyelashes, taking a sip of her drink.

Tom sighed deeply, relaxing back in his seat with Kat relaxing in his arms.