♥ 17 ♥

It's been a week now or two. My relationship with Taehyung is getting stronger, we have developed real feelings. Jin is ignoring me and I'm sick of it.

Maybe I should approach him?

Well, I think he's mad at me so no. Not yet.

Me and Taehyung were about to head out to go grocery shopping. Of couse we wore mask so no one will notice us. We have same outfits, couple sweatshirt. to be exact.

We are inside the elevator when I felt something soft in my left hand. It was Taehyung's. I looked up at him and smiled. We're really happy for each other.

The elevator stopped and opens it's door, revealing the parking lot. After some walking, we got into Taehyung's car.

We drove off to the near grocery store. We wore our masks then enter the store. The guard greeted us. Yes, he knows us. We bowed at him then proceed to our mission.

"Here's the checklist, babe." I gave him the paper that has a lot of stuff written in it. "This is a lot." We both laughed. "Let's split ways so we could get home fast." He nodded as I take a picture of some of the things in the list.

We splitted places and I start finding some beverages. There are a lot of soju's in the list. It wasn't for Taehyung's but for Jin. I bought it anyway.

I finished the list. When I was about to call Taehyung, my phone buzzed, it showed an alien emoji in the caller name so I knew it was Taehyung.

"Babe, I was abou---"

"Y/N, we need to go home now. The guard said that he saw some paparazzi and some fans were following you and you didn't even notice." The last words got me nervous so I looked around and saw a few girls taking pictures. I quickly ran to the cashier so I'm done in this place so we could go home.

"Meet me at cashier 9." I ended the call.

I quickly ran onto the girl who I know, and she is a cashier here. She knew the problem so she helped me to carry all of what's in my basket. Without 5 minutes, we finished. I saw Taehyung running towards me with a bunch of plastic bags.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" We said in sync. "No. Now let's go." I pulled him towards outside.

We are now inside the car, stuck in traffic. Taehyung squeezed my hand. We looked at each other. He kissed me in the forehead which made me blush. "You're so cute." He muttered and focused on the road.

I took a sip from my milk tea and grabbed my phone to see if there are any news of me and Taehyung in the store. I was shocked by the cute tweets. I scrolled more and saw some hate tweets, well it's not really hate, they are just expressing their jealousy.

"Any news?" I almost choked. "You scared me!" I said in a cute forced sad face. "Aw, I'm sorry, baby." I smiled at him and he focus on the road again.

"There are a lot of nice tweets about us, we're also #2 trending." I refreshed the trending bar, hoping for us to be #1.

"Omo, babe! We're now #1!" I'm so shooked. My phone suddenly buzzed, it was manager-nim. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Y/N! You two need to go home, quick! Especially you. There's something wrong with Jin and he keeps saying your name."

--------------

A/N:

I'm so proud of myself bc I'm writing dis chapter in class, like the prof is infront discussing.