Sports Festival ( 2/5 )

"Ah as expected! They won again! They're definitely going to get a lot of attention after this!" Izuku chirps.

"How do you say that?"

"In the first round, Kiri, Shoucchan and Kacchan got in as the first three, now they won cavalry battle with 1 million points still intact and a couple more than what they started, no doubt they're going to kick butt in the next event!" He chirps.

"Did you pay attention to anyone else?"

"... team Shinso, the guy with the purple hair, he looks like he talks to people and when they respond they'll be mind controlled, I should probably warn Kacchan, Shoucchan and Kiri right?"

"... do whatever you want just come back here"

"Okay! I'll be back soon!" Izuku brushes away Tomura's bangs and gives him a kiss on his forehead before leaving.

Tomura touches the spot where he was kissed for a couple of minutes before letting his hand fall down.

"... gotta marry him when he turns legal" he mutters.

_____________________________

"Izuku!" Kirishima squealed, hugging the heck out of the greenette.

"Did you see me? I was cool right?"

"Haha, of course you were Kiri! You've really gotten better at using your quirk!" Kirishima carefully lets him down. Izuku grips on his shoulders and Kirishima holds his waist to balance him as he stands on the tip of his toes to kiss him on the cheek.

"Hehe, you need to grow more Izuku, we're gonna end up looking like pedos next to you at this rate" Izuku pouts.

"Ah but I like it when Kiri is taller than me..." he pouts.

"E-Eh? Why?"

"Because you can spoon me better when we cuddle-!" Izuku yelps feeling strong muscular warms wrap around him from behind.

"Izuku, mouth" Katsuki gruffs from next to him, Izuku giggles and reaches for his cheek, Katsuki connects their mouths together instead.

"Stop being a pervert"Shoto said, pulling Katsuki away, "he wants to kiss your cheek, not your mouth, you can't even kiss your mother with a mouth as dirty as that, what made you think you can do it to Izuku-"

"Don't fight! It's fine!" Izuku mumbles, Kissing Shoto and Kirishima as well.

"Ah even though I promised only to kiss you once I end up doing it a bunch of times anyways" Izuku pouts, "stop kissing me in surprise because I have to kiss them too Kacchan!"

"No" Izuku frowns,

"Either way I just want to tell you about Shinso, the guy with the purple hair, if he talks to you don't talk back, I think that's how his quirk works or something" he says.

"So?"

"He controls people with his quirk Kacchan, if you ended up answering he'd probably force you out of bounds or something!" He chirps.

"Oka-"

"Midoriya-kun! We've been looking for you!" Uraraka said, bursting through the door, their eyes widen as they looked at her.

"Come quick!"

"Huh? What's going on?" Izuku asks.

"Hey where are you taking him?" Kirishima asks.

"It's a secret you three aren't allowed to hear!" Uraraka giggles, pulling Izuku away and...

"T-That's the girls bathroom! I'm not going in there!" Izuku whines, trying to pull away, suddenly Mina comes out and helps pull him in. He stumbles into the restroom.