7: In your arms

Keerti-Sir aap aisi situation m hass kaise skte ho.
She started breathing heavily as she was feeling suffocated.
Naksh-Aree tumhe kya hua?
Keerti-Sir mujhe aise jagah ki aadat nhi hai islei I am feeling suffocated (and she was breathing heavily).
Naksh-Tension mt lo m kuch krta hu.
Keerti-Sir I can't breathe (and she crushed his coat from back).
Naksh(came closer and started rubbing her hands)-Its ok you just try to breathe.
Keerti-Sir I can't breathe (they were so close. This time she crushed his shirt with her other hand).
Naksh-Ok okk Lets sit down (they both sat on the lift floor and were in same position)
Naksh was trying to conceal her but he was not able to.
Naksh(in mind)-Koi option nhi hai mujhe uska mind divert karna padega.
Naksh came more closer to her now Keerti was a bit shocked but her mind was diverting.
Keerti(in mind)-Mr Cutie ye kya kar rahe aap.Mai toh pigal rhi hu.
Keerti smiled with shy.
Naksh(in mind)-Thanx god ye kam kr raha hai pr mai hi pagal na ho jau.

Keerti came closer to Naksh now no space was there between them.
Keerti was still breathing heavily.
Naksh saw and hug her.
She was so much confused with a lot of happiness.She also huged him back now her breathing slow down but she was breathing because of the hug.

She also huged him back now her breathing slow down but she was breathing because of the hug

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They both were lost in each other and were enjoying each others presence and touch.
Both broke the hug after 5 min.Now they shared a long eye lock. They both were smiling and were happy.
Keerti was a bit shy and Naksh was able to see it.
By this time the guard came and opened the lift door.
Naksh-Tum hume band kr ke chale gye.
Guard-Nhi sir vo...
Keerti-Its okk aap jaeiye.
Naksh stood up and made keerti stood but she was not able to balance and fall and naksh too as they both were holding each others hand.Keerti was down and naksh was on him.They shared eye lock with keerti heavy breathing.

Naksh-Keerti tum bhi naaa.
Keerti smiled and said-Sorry sir..
.

Both went outside.
Naksh-Chlo keerti m tumhe drop kr deta hu.
Keerti-Par sir aap?
Naksh glared at her.
Keerti-Ok sir.
They both sat in the car.They both were not talking.There was silence in the car and song was playing (mera mann) but in slow volume.

Keerti broke the silence by saying.
Keerti-Sir Mai ek bat puchu agr aap bura na mane toh??
Naksh-Haa puch lo.
Keerti-Sir plz bura mt maneiga.
Naksh-Thik hai nhi manuga puch lo.
Keerti-Sirrr.....App naa....
Naksh-Aree aab bolo bhi yrr.
Keerti(she brought some confidence)-Sir aap na rude aur arrogant insan lagata ho.Sir saare sources aapke baare m yahi hai aur mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi laga tha aur aap aur sab ke saath aise hi ho.Lekin sir aap itne rude mere saath toh nhi hote.
After saying this she closed her eyes in fear.
Naksh-Hmmm...Pata nhi kyu.
Keerti opened her eyes and was wondering.
Naksh-I don't know why lekin tumhare saath rehta hu na toh normal rehta hu aur ghussa bhi kam hota hu.Aisa lagta hai sab thik hai.
Naksh said this and keerti phone rang it was Riya and Natasha.
Keerti - Hello.
Riya-Kaha hai yrr tu kitni der ho gyi hai aur m kab se tera phone mila rhi hu unreachable kyu aa raha tha.
Keerti-Relax I am fine and on my way bss paunchne wali hu ghr aakr bat krte hai.
Natasha-Tu thik hai na fir bhi.
Keerti-Yaa guyss I am fine Thanx to Mr cu...(she realised what she was going to say and stopped) she coughed and said-Thanx to Naksh sir.
They hung up the call.
Naksh(was wondering)-Ye mr cu... kon hai.
Keerti-Sir koi nhi vo..
Now nkash call rang it was Naitik.
Naksh was driving so he put the call on speakers bluetooth.
Naksh-Hello papa.
Naitik-Beta kaha ho tum m kab se wait kar raha hu.Bdadi ko tension ho rhi hai.
Naksh-Papa bss m paunchne wala hu vo Ms ho...(he also realised and changed)-Keerti ko chodd kr aa raha hu.
Keerti-Sir ye Ms ho.. kaun hai.
Naksh-Koi nhi hai......
He stopped the car outside her apartment.
Keerti stepped out nd waved a bye same as Naksh.
Nakah drove to his home and keerti went to hers.
Keerti rang the bell.
.
PRECAP-Naksh share feeling with Naitik(first time after the death of Akshara and naira).
_____________________

Give Ur view ❤️
Stay tuned ❣️
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Vanshika this side 💕
___________________

TRUE LOVE NEVER FADESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें