12: Journey

KEESH enjoyed a lot.
It was 2:30 they came out.Rohit Keshav Riya & Natasha had already left.

Naksh-Chlo m tumnhe drop kr du.

Keesh reached outside her apartment.
Keerti-Thank so so much Naksh.Kaafi dino Baad itna enjoy Kiya and she smiled.
Naksh-Ur welcome
He winked at her. Even he was loving all this because somehow he also miss that naughty Naksh & when he is with Keerti he can be the one.

Keerti smiled they both shared a eye lock and handshake and both went to their home and slept.

It was 4:30 Naksh phone rang.It was his client.
Client-Sir aaj aap aa rhe hai na ??
Naksh remembered about his meeting & said- Yes yes m 6:30 tak Jaipur paunch jaunga.
They hunged up the call and he called Keerti.
Keerti picked it up.She was very much sleepy.
Naksh-Hello Keerti
Keerti(in sleepy voice)-Hello.. Kon??
Naksh -Keerti m Naksh
Keerti jerked and got up-Naksh aap??
Naksh-Keerti tum Abhi ready ho jao.Vo ajj 7:30 Bansal's ke saath meeting hai.
Keerti-Huhhh I want to sleep.
Naksh-Gaadi m so jaana.Ready raho m 25 min m aa Raha hu.
They hung up the call.Keerti packed all her items & reached the main door.Naksh also got ready & reached her home.He saw Keerti sleeping on a chair with her head on her bag.
Naksh horned and she got up.Keerti was in her night suit.

Naksh-Kitni cute lag rhi hai Ms Hottie

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Naksh-Kitni cute lag rhi hai Ms Hottie
.
Keerti sat in his car & fall asleep.
It was 6:00 & she got up.She was Rubing her eyes & was yawning.She saw Naksh & then looked around in shock.Then she remembered everything.
Keerti-I am sorry vo mujhe neend aa gyi thi.
Naksh-Ohhh it's okk but ab m Gaane chala lu.
Keerti smiled & said- Mai chalti hu.

Keerti saw Naksh in Black blueish jeans blue blazer & white T shirt

Keerti saw Naksh in Black blueish  jeans blue blazer & white T shirt

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Keerti(in mind)-Kitne hot lg the hai Mr Cutie.
Keerti-Hum kaha ja rhe hai & kab tak lotenge.
Naksh-Jaipur aur raat tak lotenge.
Keesh reached the resort.
Keerti came out and stretched herself.
Manager- Good morning Mr Singhania Meeting toh 8:00 bje hai.
Naksh-Okk
Keerti saw herself & said-Wait a minute M aise jaungi.Hotel lete hai m change it lungi aur fir hum chalenge
Naksh-Yaa but hotel ki zarurt nhi hai.Last year Mene aur Dad n yaha Penthouse Liya tha Vaha chlte hai
Keerti-Okkk & they both drove off to his house.
.

Keesh stepped out of the car.The car was parked beside a wall which was newly painted with red colour.When Naksh stepped out he touched the wall with his hand and colour came on his hand.They both came near to each other.Keerti was disbalncd due to a hole.Naksh hold her & at the time the red colour was applied on her hair line. Keesh share a eyelock.They both came into same position.Naksh was not able to see her hairline as Keerti covered it with her hairs.
Keesh stepped in the building.Naksh knew almost everyone.Mrs Jain saw Naksh and came near to him
Jain-Hello Naksh beta.
Naksh-Hello aunty.Kaise hai aap ??
Keerti removed the hair & Jain saw this & assumed it as Sindur & keesh as couple.
Keerti-Nameste aunty.
Ms Jain moved her hand in a way that she is giving Keerti blessings.Keerti saw this & looked at Naksh and touched her feet.Both were confused but then Naksh saw her hair line & was shocked.
Jain-Naksh beta tumne shadi kr le aur bataya bhi nhi.Vaise kch bhi kaho tumari wife hai bahut pyari aur Sundar.
Keerti was shocked listing this as she doesn't know about her hairline.Keerti was about to apose this but before this.
Naksh-Ji aunty.
Keerti was shocked.
Jain-Chalo acha hai bs ab tum dono yaha aate Rehna.
Keerti fumed & said-Ji autny pkaa and smiled in anger.
Mrs Jain went.Keerti turned towards him and said-Mr patidev m apki biwi hu.
Naksh-Nhi Lekin uss samay mujhe yahi kehna pada.
Keerti-Kyu Aisa kya hua tha.
Naksh-Tha nhi hai Apne phone m dekho.
Keerti in confusion saw and was shocked.
Naksh-Sorry vo mujhse glti se lg gya.
Keerti started rubbing it- Ye hat kyu nahi raha.
Naksh-Kyuki ye paint hai.
.
PRECAP- Misconception continues 😂
.
.
Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Keep smiling 💟
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕
._._._._._._._._._._._._.

TRUE LOVE NEVER FADESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें