Relax

Its been a couple weeks since I contacted my brother and he agreed to get some h and oxy in. I used Luschek to get it into D block, since he's easy to use. No offense.

Having just finished a fitness session with Luscheck and the other blocks, I was carrying the drugs I just got from him in my pocket. I had to be careful though, with the other blocks walking around too. Putting my hand quickly on my chest pocket to make sure the packets still there, I hear people walking behind me. I turn around just in time to see a couple c blocks speed walking up to me. They both caught up with me quickly and one pushed my shoulder roughly whilst the other grabbed my hair. "Watchu up to little girl" one said menacingly through gritted teeth. "We saw you hanging back to talk to Luschek dont act stupid" I didnt say anything and just stared back at them. One of them reached out to snatch at my pocket and by reflex I kicked out at them, my foot hitting them in the stomach. They were pushed back and swore loudly at me. "You prick what do you think youre playing at?!" She lunges at me again but I back away and start to run down the corridoors, hoping a guard doesnt catch me running. Finally getting back to D block I try to catch my breath before putting on a face like nothing happened. I look behind me as im walking and bump into someone. I quickly turn to them and back away, eyes darting around a bit. I see its Daddy and start to relax a bit, but still keep a stiff composure. Im so fucked. (a/n: by daddy heh ;) Daddy eyed me questioning my dodgy look. "You alright mama? Whats up with you?" I let out the breath Id been holding in and close my eyes a bit. "Im fine. I got the stuff" I say, patting my pocket. She drags me into a near empty cell. And takes the packet from my pocket, keeping her hand on my chest for longer than neccessary. I blush, finally getting rid of the tension in my body. She looks into my eyes and I look back, subconsciously looking down at her mouth. I lean in and she follows, wrapping her arm around my waist and pulling me closer. Our lips collided and I leaned in further so every inch of our bodies were touching. I forgot all about my worries of getting jumped by cunt block and focused on Daddys soft touch. One of my hands reached out and held the back of her head while my other arm wrapped around her neck. She opened her mouth and bit my bottom lip slighty, making me open my mouth so her tongue could get through. We continued making out as she moved back and sat on the edge of the bottom bunk. I straddled her and she moved her hands down so she held onto my ass, she was about to lay down onto her back when a guard roughly hit the door and yelled "Duarte! (L/n)! Get the fuck out of each others mouths!" I got up quickly and rearranged my clothes as Daddy also got up. The guard walked away and Daddy reached out and grabbed my ass, winking at me.

"Better luck next time"