1.0 • WEAK • Samira

"She ain't with it bro." The boy said patting the others chest. I got up from the curb and crossed my arms.

"Nigga get on somewhere." I said dismissing him. He grabbed my arm and held it tight.

"Have my money by tomorrow night or else." He said in my ear. I kneed him in the crotch. He regained his composure and socked me in the eye. I tried swinging on him but the other dude kicked me to the ground.

"Let's have some fun." The first dude said. He then kicked me in the ribs hard. I yelped in pain. The second dude kicked me in the side of the head. Everything got dark.

•••

I woke up in the same spot. I immediately remembered what happened. I got up and began limping home. It wasn't far.

I got my key out of my pocket and opened the door. I looked into the living room to see my two younger siblings asleep on the couch. I walked to my nana's room. I hurriedly changed her water and cleaned her tubes.

"I'm so sorry nana." I said kissing her on the cheek and leaving. I walked back out to the living room and woke up Jojo & Roni and told them to got to their beds. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked horrible. I grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned the cuts on my face. I looked out the bathroom window to see some dude changing. I'd never noticed him before. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

I'm used to this. My moms in jail. My nana's sick. I'm basically a mother to my two little brothers Jojo & Roni. Last but not least I owe Don money. He lended me 500 about a week ago so I could get my nana her treatment and my brothers some food and clothes.

I changed out of my dirty clothes and laid down on the couch & slowly drifted to sleep.