Cedric/ Rounds

"Your an arse Cedric!" I pushed the boy to the side as we did our rounds

He chuckled causing me to smile, "Hey your the one that's jumpy."

"Shut up y-." Thunder struck, "Agh." I hide behind Cedric.

"Aww is little YN the big bad Gryffindor scared?" I stood straight.

"I'm not afraid alright! I'm just jumpy you know that!!!" I whined causing him to laugh at me.

I checked the time, "Come on our rounds our rounds are over."

Cedric looked at me, "Come on I'll walk you."

"You don-." He cut me off.

"I didn't ask, come on." He grabbed my hand causing me to blush.

We walked through the halls seeing some other Prefects who wiggles their eyebrows at us. "Shut Up, Marcus, we're not dating!" I shouted at the 7th year.
Cedric chuckled beside me as I came to the portrait door of the FatLady. 

"Password?"
"Hold on... Cedric cover your ears!"
"Are you Sirius ?"
"I'm not Sirius, but I'm serious."

Cedric covered his ears as I whispered the Password, "Lemon Drops." The door swung open.

"Bye Ced!" I kissed the boys cheek before stepping inside.

"Night YN!" He Called as I slowly closed the door.

I turned to see two familiar twins, "So you and Pretty Boy?"

"Shut up, why are you two awake?"

"So you and a Pretty Boy?" They repeated.

I scoffed, "Five points from each of you!" I grumbled before marching upstairs to my dormitory.

————
Next Night
"So Who are you going to the ball with?" I asked Cedric as we walked in the west wing of the school.

"I well, I haven't really asked anyone yet." Cedric scratched the back of his neck. "What about you?"

"Well Fred and George asked me, but I couldn't say yes to one of them because they'll think their better than the other. So no one."

Cedric smiled, "Go with me."

I sent him a puzzled look, "What?"