Big truths and little white lies

I would like to dedicate this chapter to one of the most helpful person I know on here. So I dedicate this chapter to *drum roll* COBOLT!!!

-----------------------------------

Eina's pov

-------------------------------------

  I didn't know how that person knew so distinctively what I was but I didn't like it. Now the rouge king will know that I can no longer hide my scent.

  I could fell my mate hold me tighter and was trying to calm me but it wouldn't work. I was afraid of the alpha king.

  I could remember the day I ran into him. He almost killed me because I killed his men but I barely escaped him.

*Flashback

  I was walking in the woods looking for a cave to sleep in when I heard growling. I turned around and there was at least twenty wolves.

  I growled lowly and stood my ground. I was scared but I couldn't show weakness. Last time I did I lost a friend. The wolves lunged at me.

  I killed them all within minutes. I came out with only a few bites and bruises. I was about to go and continue looking but I heard another wolf.

  Then a big black wolf the size of a horse came up to me. My six year old self compared to him I looked like a doll. I knew I couldn't kill this one because he was to big.

  So I did the only thing I could. Run. I ran and ran but I soon came to a cliff wall. It was a dead end. I turned around and that wolf  was right behind me.

  I couldn't help it I whimpered. He laughed and proceeded to bite and claw me. Then a wild red fox came out of no where and attacked him.

  I could tell it wasn't a shifter but it was still brave. The fox looked at me as if to say 'run' so I did. I looked back to see the fox give up, look at me and do an animal smile.

  Then the wolf killed it. I didn't stop running until I came upon a waterfall cave. I jumped in and hid my scent so he wouldn't find me and I cried myself to sleep.

*End of flashback

  I didn't realize I was crying until the end of my memory. I looked at the packs and then looked down again. Then the alpha walked up to me.

  "Eina." he said. I continued to look down ignoring the fact that he was trying to talk. "Eina! Look at me now!" The alpha yelled.

  I looked up startled by this. He sighed then asked "Why didn't you tell us?" I then told them the story of getting left in the woods. Then I told about the rouge king and the big truth.

  "Do you know where you were when he attacked you?" he asked after I explained. I shook my head no even though I knew exactly where it was. It was just a little white lie.

  The alpha dismissed the packs and told us to rest for awhile while they took all this in. I was walking back to the pack house when I got pulled back.

  I looked behind me and James was grabbing my hand. "Why don't you stay with me." he said. I nodded a little bit then he grabbed me and ran to the guest pack house.

  He pulled me into a room big enough to easily fit two of my rooms in it. He then proceeded to pull me to the bed and lay down.

  Right as we did I buried my face in his chest and fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------