Chapter 2

4 years Later...

One early sunny day at the Uchiha compound everyone was happy because of the peaceful atmosphere until a shout from the main compound broke them from their peacefulness.

"WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL TO ME??!!" Tobirama shouted all the way from the main Uchiha compound.

Everyone flinched at the sound of the second eldest son of the Uchiha Clan head. If you were in the clan head's house, you would find a grumpy 4-year-old staring at the mirror with eyebrows twitching. Why is it that I'm starting to look like that bastard Uchiha?! Oh, wait I remember cause the Gods were BORED! That's why! thought Tobirama as he looked at his reflection.

A sound of laughter came from his mindscape from a certain someone.

1 day earlier...

Flashback

"Ugh. where am I? Tobirama slowly opened his eyes and looked around him and found a white void.

"It's good to see you Tobirama Senju." said a male voice.

"Hah?"

Tobirama looked at the 2 figures in front of him. A beautiful long blond haired women with expensive kimono was standing next to a man with rinnegan eyes and two horns from his forehead? What the hell!

Tobirama narrowed his eyes at the two mysterious figures. "Who are you?" 

"I am Hagoromo Otsutsuki or better known as the sage of six paths." said the man.

"What?!"

"And I'm Kami!" the woman smiled.

"WHAT??!!!!" Tobirama exclaimed.

Kami sighed. "Honestly, I don't know what the big deal is."

Tobirama gaped like a fish. "W-What do you want from me?"

Kami looked at him with amusement. "Oh, that's right! I wish to tell you about your...situation."

"Oh?"

"You see. The reason why you are an Uchiha and look like Madara is that you hated that clan with every fiber of your being. So I thought what would happen if you were put in their shoes."

Tobirama's eyebrow twitched.

"Tell him the truth Kami-sama." said Hagoromo.

Kami pouted. "Hai Hai. Well, the truth is...I was bored."

The only thing that would've been heard if they were outside of wherever they were, would be crickets.

"WHAAATTTT???" Tobirama shouted.

"Hohoho~" Kami giggled.

"What do you mean you were bored?! You made me like that bastard cause you are bored?!" 

"Hai. Because it would be entertaining to see the most stuck up Senju of all time that hates the Uchihas to be one himself. And not just anyone but like Madara." Kami laughed

"Why you!! Then tell me why do I have to look like him?! Wasn't the clan and the name of that man enough?!"

"Nope." said Kami.

Tobirama's eyebrows twitched violently. He wanted to beat the two people in front of him so badly because of this. However, they were far stronger than him, even in his prime.

"Oh and one more thing." said Hagoromo.

Tobirama sighed. "What is it?" 

"There's someone who wants to meet you." said Kami.