23. "Accident"

Oh, my freaking holy cow. My heart is racing and I'm on the verge of collapsing, I hope he won't think what I don't want him to think.

"That's not even true! Go away!" he pushes the smaller guy afar from him and tries to hide what's around his thin wrist. "What's her name?" my brother doesn't give up. This is getting way too dangerous.

"It starts with an "(your initial)" I saw it," Jimin reveals the letter. We're screwed like rats.

"That's like Y/N's name," the eye smile boy dares to point out the detail that could set a fire.

I quickly remove my bracelet and hide it inside of one of my pockets in my denim skirt. I cross my fingers for him to not mention anything.

Jungkook darted his eyes on me as if he was too nervous and didn't know what to do, it's lacking of subtility goddammit! Look at his stressed face!

"Y/N. Put Daehan down and come here," Yoongi suddenly becomes serious and very firm in his way of speaking.

My heart is racing and about to explode. I let go of my little brother and let him get on the floor but as I'm now walking up to Yoongi, he's staying by my side and holding my hand.

"Show me both of your wrists," he doesn't glance away and keep his eyes fixed on mine as deadly as two lasers that could kill me.

"Why would I do that?" I try to not seem too suspicious and I act the same way that I would do it if I was normal, which means, rude. "You show me, your damn wrists right now."

I sigh and lightly raise my hands up to get them at the level of his face full of anger.

He stands up and grabs them one by one, to put my sleeves up and reveal the areas where could have been concealed the supposed same jewelry from his sight.

I saw Jungkook panicking and dropping his phone when my forearms got exposed.

"What the hell do you want?" I act cool as if I didn't know what's his problem.

"Jungkook," he glares at the boy that still seems fraught with anxiousness. "You tell me now what that letter means," he let go of my arms and set me free from his grip.

"That's...that is just a girl...that offered me a bracelet. Why the hell would I date your sister, knowing how much you're a psycho that would kill me?!" he let out as one of the best sentences that made me feel better. I thought he was going to be too nervous to lie right in front of his face.

"You better not," he sternly tells him. "I still find it very odd that out of twenty-four letters in the alphabet, the one engraved on this damn thing is the initial of my sister's name"

"Twenty-six," I correct him. "What?"

"There are twenty-six letters, not twenty fo-"

"Shut up. I don't give a sh*t," he sits down on the sofa letting his weight fall on it like a rock. My eyes wander away but I notice the smile on Jungkook's face as his eyes are staring at me, just after my unwanted intervention. I swear to god if someone wants the worse and most obvious spy on earth, hire this man.

I take a free place on the sofa and get joined by Daehan who's playing with his phone and rested his head on my lap.

"When do we eat?!" a boy yells out, almost shaking up the whole place. "I'm ordering now! Stop being so loud Jin! Jeez..." Yoongi responded and grabbed his phone. "What do you all want?!"

"Four Supreme pizzas for us," the blond guy with a large rectangular smile answered for the group.

"Hot and spicy for me," Jimin said. "Wonho?"