Chapter 30

***WARNING: MATURE CONTENT***

**Jungkook's POV**

Three days past without us being allowed to leave this room. Namjoon stopped by a few times, the most recent being yesterday when he gave me a couple of things. Taehyung and I have been spending a lot of time together and he seems to be doing much better.

**Knock Knock**

I sighed, walking to the door with Taehyung following close behind me. To no surprise, it was Namjoon.

" I searched the whole city and there's no sign of them anywhere. " He said, entering the room.
" Has Jackson contacted you? " He asked.

" No. The last I heard from him is that he would contact me to set up a second meeting. " I said. Namjoon seemed quite stressed out and it was concerning me.

" Hopefully, that will be soon. I'm at a standstill with nothing I can do. " He said, sitting on the couch in the corner of the room.

" I hope so too. " I stated, feeling Taehyung run his hand up my arm.

" I forgot to tell you earlier, but there's a panic button that will notify the guards on the side of the nightstand. " Namjoon stated, pointing towards the mentioned nightstand. I walked over to the nightstand, sitting on my knees on the floor to see the button. Right in the middle of the wood, a red button was placed.

" So, if something happens we can press this? " Taehyung asked, Namjoon nodding in confirmation. He reached is hand through and ran his finger over the smooth plastic surface.

When Taehyung pulled his hand back, he bumped the back of it against my crotch. A jolt went through my body and I glanced towards him. He gave me an innocent smile as he stood up and walked back to where Namjoon was. That was one hundred percent intentional.

" Did you want to tell us anything else? " Taehyung asked as Namjoon shook his head.

" I guess I can leave now. Make sure to contact someone when you need blood. We have quite a bit in storage for emergencies. " He said, walking towards the front door.

" Tell us if anything comes up. " I said, sitting on the couch where Namjoon previously sat at.

" Alright, both of you take care. " He said as he walked out the door, closing it behind him. I released a heavy sigh, closing my eyes. The past few days have made me mentally exhausted, even though I lack the ability to get exhausted physically.

I felt a sudden weight on my lap along with hands on my shoulders.

" Are you alright, Kookie?" Taehyung asked me, gently massaging my shoulder. I subconsciously placed my hand on his hip.

" I'm fine, baby. Just a bit stressed. " I responded, giving him a soft smile.

Without warning, he placed his lips against mine. His movmenets were gentle and hesitant, but still full of love. I took control over the kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth. I skillfully explored every area, his tongue dancing with mine. I brought one hand up to his cheek, caressing it gently, while the other made its way to his ass, gripping it firmly. He softly moaned into the kiss as my pants began to tighten.

Taking me by surprise, Taehyung rolled his hips against mine, causing me to sharply inhale.

" Fuck." I said under my breath as he pulled away from the kiss, placing his head in the crook of my neck.

" Kookie, I want more." He mumbled near my ear. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find that hot.

" Are you sure, baby?" I asked. I felt a soft kiss against my neck before he pulled back, staring directly into my eyes.