1.9

Oof I'm emotional

Oof I'm emotional

Also the dress is above :)

*

A shaky breath left Eleanor's lips as she stared in the mirror at herself. It was finally her wedding day.

She stood in her ivory dress, looking over her figure. Her hair was placed into a neat bun, with short pieces of hair framing her face. Her blue eyes popped through her minimal makeup and she smiled. She looked beautiful.

From the room she stood in, she could look out over the venue. She noticed the Denali family, as well as Benjamin and a few other vampires she hadn't seen since the battle with the Volturi. Her eyes scanned numerous faces, but she didn't see Carlisle.

She glanced behind her shoulder, catching a glimpse of Jess and Alice finishing their makeup. She was originally going to let Alice, Rose and Bella be in her wedding, but decided against it - especially because Carlisle didn't have any groomsmen.

Eleanor's mom sat by the window, and Eleanor reached over to place her hand on her shoulder. She smiled down at her mom, "you good?"

"Yeah," she smiled softly, "are you nervous?"

El shrugged and took a deep breath, "I feel like I should be but I'm not. I'm more excited than anything."

"You're not even worried about saying the wrong thing, or tripping down the aisle?" Jess asked from her seat.

She hadn't even thought about any of the things that could go wrong. Now that Jess had put the thoughts in her head, she began to wring her hands together.

"Now that's not gonna happen," Mrs. Stanley said, shooting her other daughter a look, "everyone thinks those things are going to happen, but they don't."

"Yeah, but she's walking alone so..." Jess continued.

"Jess!" Angela nudged her.

Eleanor knew she was only joking and shot her twin a dirty look, "when you get married, I promise I'm going to be there to push you down."

Light laughter echoed through the room, before a soft knock sounded on the closed door. Alice pushed it open gently, "hi! Are you ready Eleanor?"

"Yes," she grinned. Her palms grew sweaty and she could feel a pit of excitement form in her belly. This was it. She was getting married to the love of her life.