Remus/ Love Hurts/Part 2

It was told that if you don't want to marry the man at the end of the isle you stop it

It was told that if you don't want to marry the man at the end of the isle you stop it. You run away and apologize after. But how could I?

If I ran I'd have no one to run to, Lilly would be killed. Alice and Marlene hate me now after a fight over Remus or Regulus. And the Marauders aren't even coming to my wedding.

My family would throw me out, I would be burned from the tree that I was so proud to be on. Regulus and I didn't love each other like how me and Remus do.

I couldn't possibly run back to Remus after what I've put him through. Regulus and I agreed to do this so we won't be killed of or burned out.

—————
Lilly zipped up my dress, "I can't believe your actually doing this." She mumbled in disbelief.

I smiled turning to the mirror, "Me neither, you know I always planned this day, but with Remus at the end of the altar. To bad he's not there to save me from this or to slip the ring on my finger." I sigh as I fiddled with the diamond ring.

Lilly sighed, "YN you can't do this! You still love Remus, you and Regulus don't love each other! Let's go! Let's run away!"

I hugged her, "Lilly they will kill you, Marlene and Alice hate me for the whole reason I'm in this dress. And Remus and the Marauders they didn't even come." Lilly hugged me tighter till there was a knock on the door.

I pulled away and opened it to see my father, "Father."

To my surprise he hugged me, "I'm proud of you! Getting married for the family name! I could never have been more proud. I have to go, before your Mother finds me." He closed the door.

"He's proud of me. That's the first time he's ever been proud of me. Now I really have to do this, come on Lilly's, I may not want to marry Regulus but if my parents are proud of me." I cheered.

Lilly sighed handing me flowers and grabbing herself one. The two other bridesmaids were supposed to be Marlene and Alice. So my cousins stepped in. We exited the room and walked over to the entrance, I signaled the music.

My father came to my side and my cousins went in, followed by Lilly and her escort. Who was supposed to be James?! Soon me and my father walked out, I kept a smile on my face but I was unhappy, I could tell so was Regulus but he kept quiet.

I took his hand, "I can't believe Sirius didn't come for you." I muttered standing across from Lilly.

"I didn't expect him too.... no matter what happens we're in this together." Regulus held out his pinky finger to me and I linked it with mine.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to make two lives one. Blah blah blah..." I zoned out in boredom.

"If anyone does not agree speck now or forever hold your piece." YN looked around for Remus, but didn't see him.

The doors to the church burst open as the four Marauders walked in, "We object!" They shouted gasps spread around but me, Lilly and Regulus smiled at each other. This was our way out.

Remus came up to me as Sirius grabbed Regulus who hugged his brother, and James grabbed Lilly.
Remus grabbed my hand and I gladly excepted. But my father stopped me.

"Where in the name of Salazar Slytherin do you think your going?" He growled.

"To be with the people I love, good day." He grabbed me, I grabbed a piece of cake from behind me.

"Your not going to just go and-." I shoved it in his face licking my fingers before running off with the boys and Lilly.

Remus sighed as we hoped into the honeymoon limo, I kissed him passionately. The other boys groaned in disgust. "Shut up your mad you aren't getting some." Lilly snorted at them.

James grabbed her and kissed her, leaving her awe struck. "I've been waiting 7 years to do that." I chuckled.

"Thank you guys, but how did you know we would leave with you?"

They looked to Lilly, "I sort of recorded everything for the boys to get Remus here."

"I love you Rem." I sighed leaning my head on his shoulder, "I love you too." I smiled.

Regulus slipped his ring off and handed it to Remus, "Believe this is yours." We both blushed.

Peter suddenly started laughing making us look at him, "I'm sorry it's just haha YN and Lilly look ready to be married. YN is in a big white dress. Lilly wearing a long white dress that looks like a wedding dress."

"Lilly why are you wearing a wedding dress." James Asked looking at her, she looked at me causing them all to look at me.

"What? I pictured us having a three way wedding, Me and Remus, James and Lilly, Sirius and the whor-." Lilly smacked me. "An Marlene."

"I'm not even gonna question what you were about to call Marlene." Sirius looked away.

"It's true, plus she and Alice are made at me for about to marry Regulus and not Remus. They were supposed to be bridesmaid but we got in a fight yesterday and they didn't come." I said rather bitterly.

Remus chuckled at my tone, "Well they would have just gotten dragged out by us as well."

We all laughed except Peter, "Whats wrong Peter." Remus asked as we all looked at the boy.

Peter looked at me, "YN why wasn't I included in the Three way wedding it could have been the Marauder Wedding. We should do that!"