Allie

Waking up in Dr. Reid's apartment was pretty terrifying. I couldn't remember anything, not even leaving the party. My immediate thought was 'oh, shit. you slept with him!', but I didn't. Thank god.

He told me what happened and I thanked him for looking out for me. God knows what could have happened if he hadn't been there. Fuck.

I plugged in my phone and called Jocelyn, planning to tell her some bullshit lie about how I went home with some guy. Technically, I did...but not for the typical reason, but because someone fucking roofied me.

"Jos?" I asked after hearing a groggy 'hello'.

"Allie! Oh, my god. I was worried sick! I thought you were dead!" Jocelyn yelled into the phone.

"Yeah, I know you were. I'm sorry. My phone died-"

She was quick to cut me off. "Where the hell are you?"

I sighed and ran my hand over my face.

"I...went home with a guy."

"For sex?"

"Why else would I, Jos?" I felt a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Was he big?"

My eyes landed on Dr. Reid for a second, images flashing through my mind. "No! I didn't look! I'll be back in a little bit, just...I wanted to let you know I was okay."

-

I open up the door to the apartment, my anger having built up to maximum levels during the short cab ride here.

"Allie! Dude, it's good that you got out before the cops shut everything down last night," Jocelyn greets me from the couch.

"Yeah, good thing." I shrug, kicking off my shoes.

"Some kid got arrested for fucking roofies. Roofies! I'm glad no one got hit with that," She blows out a deep breath.

"Oh, for sure."

She raises an eyebrow at me. "What's wrong with you?"

What's wrong with me? Hmm...

"Nothing, Jos." I tell her, just wanting to head to my room and get a few minutes more of sleep before I have to get ready for school.

"Why do you have a stick up your ass? C'mon, if anything you should be thanking me for getting you to that party. You got dick last night!"

"Yes, I'm sorry. Thank you, Jocelyn! Thank you so much for leaving me all by myself to go off with some guy. I didn't go home with anyone! I got fucking roofied last night and woke up on the couch of a guy I barely know-"

"You what?" She looks at me, concern lacing her features. "What the fuck? Allie-"

"So, y'know what, I have a reason to have a stick up my ass today. Just do me a favor and leave me alone for a little bit, alright?" I head toward my room.

"Allie, I'm sorry, I-"

I don't let her finish her sentence before I close my door and lock it, crawling under the covers on my bed and plugging my phone in.

I finally get a chance to look at my notifications. I have a couple text messages waiting for me.

Josh: Happy birthday, kiddo! See you tonight so that I can take you out for your first (legal) drink.

Aunt Vicky: Happy birthday, Alexandria!

I sigh and turn the screen off, setting my phone down. I forgot that it was even my birthday...yikes.