S A D I E S I N K (2)

Sadie singing a song especially for you

Sadies P.O.V

My hands started to sweat as I stood on the stage in front of many. I didn't care about all the people, I only cared about Y/N. I had no idea if she felt the same, but it was worth a try.

"Thank you all for coming today." I spoke into the microphone, my voice projecting through the theatre.

A  round of applause went through the building. I continued to speak.

"I want to dedicate this song to a girl I love so much, Y/N." I added on.

I sang my heart out, tears fell out of my blue eyes. I didn't dare make eye contact with Y/N. She probably won't like me. The lyrics were about me loving her so much it hurts, but being scared that she doesn't feel the same.

I finished singing. Everyone, and I mean everyone, clapped. I looked to Y/N who was behind the curtain. We finally made eye contact, she was also crying, but she was also smiling and clapping.

She ran on stage and gave me the tightest hug I've ever received.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way, you only see me as a friend, but remember I love y-" She cut me off with a kiss.

I smiled into the kiss.

"I love you, too, my Annie." She smiled.

I hugged her even tighter as everyone clapped. I finally got the girl I want to be with forever.

This is dedicated to Marie-Mfr. She's amazing and she loves Sadie Sink (I mean who doesn't). Check her out, she is so talented.❤❤