Leave me alone

I was making my way home after the long bonding session with Sakura and Kiba.
The sun has already set by the time I was reaching home. Throughout the journey home, all I could think about was what my two best friends revealed to me. Sakura broke Sasuke's heart and that caused him to be an infamous player, also known as my rival. Meanwhile, I do what I do.. because I'm lonely.

Guess Sasuke must have felt lonely too after the break up. I almost felt sorry for him until I was reminded what he did to me today at the principal's office. He completed retracted his all his help after I refused to give him Sakura's number.

Then, there is Kiba.. the usually funny and doesn't take anything seriously kind of guy would actually fall for someone. I wonder who actually caught this class clown attention.. I rarely see him interact much with other girls beside Sakura though... Either way, I should respect his privacy.. but I can't help but wonder.

As I pulled my keys out from my pocket, I noticed someone at my front door. He was much bigger and taller, wearing all black from head to toe. I clutched my keys tighter and prepare myself to strike him with them if he tried anything funny. I nervously continued walking towards my door and closer to that mysterious person.

He swiftly turned around as I was nearing him, his fast turn made me flinch and I quick jabbed him with my keys. He clenched his stomach in pain, and as he was bending down I saw his face.
It was Itachi.
Ha! Itachi! Serves you right! I felt no remorse at all after what he did to me.

"Ouch.. I just wanted to ask how did your presentation go.." He muttered, in agony. "It went well, thank you for asking." I walked past him without caring and shut the door. But before the door could close, Itachi's feet was between the gap. "Wait." He grabbed the door. I squeezed close the door harder, causing him more pain. He winced in pain, "Did I do something wrong, Naruto?"

I swung open the door, "Something wrong? Are you kidding me? You used me for your brother's benefit."
"You must be mistaken. I asked Sasuke to help you retrieve those files and present them for you. I wanted to surprise you that's why I lied."

"No, you pretended to help me so you could get on my good side so I would be more inclined to help your brother!"

"Help? With what? Sasuke did that favor for me."

"Talk to him yourself, I'm done talking." I grabbed my door handle, ready to close the door on him again.

"Alright, I will. But first, can I just ask if you're alright? The bruises and scars on your face.. is it from my brother?"

"Fuck yes!" I was enraged as soon as he mentioned them, and pushed him out of my door way before slamming shut my front door.
I tried to catch my breath, I was breathing so rapidly because I was so mad.

After preparing for bed, I changed bandages and plasters for my face. How am I going to get my next girl friend with all this shit on my face?

I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.
But dawn arrived as soon as I fell into slumber. The alarm on my phone rang, I was resistant to get up. I was tossing and turning all night, questions floating all around my mind. I woke up all blurred and confused. Sighing, I dragged myself to brush my teeth, take a shower and changed into some fresh clothes.
I chewed on a piece of waffle while finding my keys to my front door.
Dammit, where is it.
Oh right, probably in my pocket of the jeans I wore yesterday after the encounter with Itachi.
I went back into my bathroom and searched my laundry basket. Grabbed my keys, unlocked my door and -

Itachi was here again.

"What do you want? Again." I questioned with my mouth full of chewed up waffles. "I talked to Sasuke, last night. He told me everything."
"Oh yeah?" I brushed him off, closing and locking my front door.

"Trust me, Naruto. I would never do anything to hurt you."
"Then tell me one thing, just exactly why are you so nice to me?"
"Because.. I.." He stopped talking. "I.."
"You what?" I folded my arms, impatiently waiting for an answer.

"Sorry Naruto. I can't say. But I hope you can trust me."
I shook my head and answered a simple "Nope." And started walking away from him and towards school.

"I'll give you a lift to school." He started walking with the same speed as me and pointed to his black Mercedes. I shook my head, answering "Nope." again. "Naruto, please believe me. I just wanted to be your friend, someone you can rely on when you're in trouble." I continued shaking my head and he continued bugging me throughout the whole walk to school despite having a car.

We arrived at the school gates and as usual, Sakura and Kiba were waiting for me even though I was running late. Kiba saw that Itachi was harassing me, following me and he quickly intervened. "Fuck off." Kiba pushed Itachi's shoulders as if looking for a fight.

I held Kiba back not wanting to have another Uchiha involved in physical violence and blamed it on me again. Itachi carried on to pester me and that really ticked Kiba off. "I said fuck off!" Kiba attacked Itachi, it seemed like Itachi could have easily dodged it, because he was taller and bigger but he allowed himself to get thrown down by a smaller man.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Sasuke shoved Kiba off Itachi, giving him additional punches. "Stop that, Sasuke. It's alright." Itachi's words me from interfering with Sasuke's and Kiba's brawl. The younger brother stopped throwing punches as well.

"If you wanna fight, Uchiha, fight me like a man and not sucker punching me like a little bitch." Kiba growled at Sasuke, holding his throat as Sasuke held his.

"Sasuke, stop it. Itachi, please leave." Sakura spoke out, eyes avoiding Sasuke's. He actually listened and let go of Kiba. He glared at me before helping his older brother up. They took their leave and we were left staring at their backs.

Man, these Uchihas are so problematic..