📃: XCVI

I love you like lalalalalala~ EXID's new song is my current new bop

🖋

Hoseok frowned deeply, staring at the small scrapped paper on top of his hand.

"Do I really have to be in this team?" He groaned as he received the same paper as Yoongi's and Jimin's.

"What's wrong with my team?!" Jimin protested.

Hoseok waved his hands furiously, "No-nothing. Never mind." He sighed deeply.

Mr. Yeon and Mr. Kim decided to play a little night game after their dinner together, they saw there were a lot of kids gathering at his house, Mr.Kim couldn't get the exciting idea out of his head. They decided to play guess the word game.

All the seven people including Y/N herself had picked a paper to decide their team. Y/N apparently got the empty paper, which means she didn't have a team and will have the role of guessing instead.

Jimin picked the same paper as Yoongi's. While Taehyung and Namjoon, fortunately, picking the same paper as well.

There were only Hoseok and Jungkook left. "Do you want to exchange paper with me, Hoseok?" Jungkook glanced back at Taehyung, even though they had been apologizing at each other, there was still some awkwardness left surround them. It would be better if he stayed in one team with Jimin, even though he didn't know Yoongi quite well.

"S-sure!" Hoseok replied happily while trying to exchange the paper. But before that could happen, Mr. Yeon already grabbed his thin wrist to stop him.

"No changing team, boys." Jungkook and Hoseok groaned frustratedly.

The red-haired boy walked back toward Jimin who already pouted his lips in disappointment,

"Why don't you want to be in my team hyung?" The younger whined.

Well, honestly, because Jimin sucks at every game and Hoseok didn't want to lose.

He just hummed, not answering the younger question.

Meanwhile, Yoongi just sat on the floor quietly watching the two other bickerings. He didn't feel quite well at the moment as he felt uncomfortable below his stomach. Did he eat something wrong? He whimpered a bit.

"Okay! The team already decided! Let's start the game, shall we?" Mr. Yeon clapped his hand signaling Y/N to come over.

"You, stand here." He fixated his daughter place in the middle of the living room.

"Jimin's team go first." Jimin bounced excitedly as he stood in the line behind Y/N, Yoongi and Hoseok following.

Mr. Yeon placed a headphone over the girl's ears.

"Y/N going to guess the word as you guys passed it. Remember, you shall never use any kind of body language. Everyone is going to wear this headphone and I will blast you very loud music on it. So, you guys won't hear a thing. Remember, only lips reading." Mr. Yeon explained as the others nodded their heads.