chapter 51

Recap:

Manan south Indian wedding....

..................................................................

It was evening...everyone was so tired so they miss their lunch in their sleeping session.. ...ishu woke up everyone as they hv to leave tdy fr Mumbai...

She came to wake up manan...

They both slept hugging each other... Manik's one hand around her waist n Nandhu head on his chest n Manik snuggled to her more...

Ishu look at them with Awwwwwww face..

She clicked a pic of them n then wake them up..

Ishu: Nandhu manik utto...we need to leave..jaldi karo

Manik opened his eyes n look at Nandhu n smiled at her n turned to look at ishu..

Manik: Hii darling..

Ishu: Hlo love couple. .come on...get ready fast....wake her up

Saying this she left..

Manik turned to Nandhu n pecked her forehead..

Manik: jaan... Get up.. Wakey wakey.. We shud leave..

Nandhu opened her eyes..

Tdy she was feeling different...she was his... She was so happy..

Nandhu : gud evening maniii

She kissed his cheeks..

Manik: vare vaa... Gud eve...chalo go n take a shower n get ready...

Nandhu nodded n move to washroom... While moving she saw herself in the mirror...she stood by the side n look at her... The glow on her face ,smile on her lips, her eyes filled with love, sindoor on her vermilion, the nuptial chains on her neck was adding more beauty to her...

She was admiring herself n then she noticed Manik standing at her back looking at her with those shining eyes, his famous smirk ,those messy hairs, white khurta looking so handsome..

( imagine them infront of mirror n Manik behind her)

She was ogling at her own husband n Manik smirks get wider..

He cleared his throat to bring her back...

She  got startled n look at him n started blushing

Manik pulled her n hugged her from back...her back collides with his chest n this mere move make her shiver..

She held his hand which was placed in her stomach..

Manik: Mrs.Malhotra is checking her own husband...hmm hmm

Nandhu bite her lips n pulled immediately pulled it out n turned her n smashed his lips with her..

He was kissing her smoothly with all his love n soon it turned into a wild kiss... Nandhu let him do whatever he wants n surrendered herself...