Chapter 13

I turned around and it was....

Jimin and Jungkook.

JK:  Who are you to do that?

Y/N: Jungkook, it's okay. Don't worry about me.

JM: He's true Y/N. And for you information Sarah it's not Y/N's fault if I broke up with you.

Sarah: It is. You said that you loved me.

JM: I know but I didn't mean it when I said it I thought I would forget her but it made me realize that I only love her.

I was shook when he said that, of course I knew that he loves me but that I am the only one. I didn't know.

Y/N: I think we should let you explain a bit. Jimin, I will wait outside.

JK: I am coming with you.

We went outside and we talked and laughed for fifteen minutes then Jimin came. I kissed Jungkook's cheek and I left with Jimin.

He took my hand. 

- What do you want to do?

- Umm, I was supposed to go home Jimin.

- Nahh, you won't go home, you will go on a date with me now.

- Jimin.

- Y/N.

- (sigh) Okay.

He took me to a beautiful place.

- Jimin, it's beautiful.

- Not as beautiful as you.

I looked at him and smiled and blushed. I looked down. He approached me.

- Look at me.

I looked at me.

- You are beautiful. The most beautiful person in this world and I am so sorry fro everything I did to you-

- Jimin, I already forgave you don't worry. 

- You're amazing.

We ate and laughed so much. Now we were walking near the sea.

We spent so much time together and it was time to go home now

We spent so much time together and it was time to go home now. We arrived in front of my house.

- Thank you for tonight Jimin.

- No need to thank me, it's normal to take out the girl I love.

I smiled.

- But still, I had a wonderful time with you.

- So do I.

He kissed my cheek and I kissed his.

- See you tomorrow my lady.

He walked away and I entered my house smiling like crazy. My parents saw me and asked if it was my boyfriend. I didn't know what to say. 

Is Jimin my boyfriend or not?

TO BE CONTINUED...

HEYAAAAAA GUYS!!

New chapter is hereee! Hope you like it! We really enjoyed writing it!

Love yaaaa! ❤️

❤️MxH❤️