Into It (II)

It's awkward at first, manoeuvring something like that with just my hips, but I adjust quickly and soon I'm slowly dragging the member through her, eliciting moans and groans when the head catches on spots within her.

"Is this good?" I ask as I lean down to kiss her, picking up my pace just a tad.

"More than." She hums, hungrily consuming my lips. When I pull away slightly, she strains her neck to follow me up.

Smirking, I stop my hips from moving and remain balls deep within her, waiting until she groans and begins to weakly circle her hips to continue, faster again though not at a brutal speed yet. Pairing the new pace with even more stimulation, I bring a hand down between us, circling her clit and relishing in just how wet she is. She's practically dripping onto the penetrative toy, and I know for sure that it isn't solely because of the lube she applied earlier.

"Y/n!" She moans out as soon as my hand comes into harsher contact with her center, having experimentally and lightly slapped her. Chuckling deeply, I continue my circles, focusing momentarily on using the strap on's pressure to give the same treatment to myself.

Her legs come up to wrap around my waist, forcing me to move deeper and to hit new places as the angle changes ever so slightly. Pleased with her decision, she bites down hard on her lip, eyes shutting as she begins to clench on my new addition, evident by the way it suddenly becomes harder to move.

To her dissatisfaction, I pull out, causing a whimper to escape her as she flails on the bed.

"Turn over," I instruct, watching as her eyes open and fall onto me before she does as I said, turning onto her stomach and automatically raising her hips into the air, her upper body remaining on the mattress. Her spine arches stunningly as a result.

I can't help the smirk that encompasses my face as I bring my hands to her backside, grabbing and groping and slowly making my way up to my knees, running the head of the rubber cock against her a few times before suddenly inserting it once again, a swift motion that means I'm all the way inside within a fraction of a second. The pressure on my clit is incredible as she lets out a loud cry, ass cheeks shaking at the sudden intrusion. Her body shines with a thin coating of sweat, and her perfect backside is no exception.

"Oh my- Fuck!" She yells out as I pick up an intense pace, her fingers grabbing at the rung of the headboard desperately as her body rocks back and forth.

I groan as I slowly rut my hips against hers once before continuing with the higher speed, leaning over her body and taking the shell of her ear between my teeth.

"You like this, don't you?" I ask lowly, slowing to a punishing rhythm, reaching even deeper than before, "You like me taking control."

"Yes." She breathes, "Yes, god, yes."

With a chuckle, I move her hair over her left shoulder, leaning in again to take her ear into my mouth, this time focusing on the lobe.

"Tell me what you like, babe."

"I like it when you- ugh!- fuck me, Y/n. I like it when you use me like this. I need you- fuckkk." She stammers, legs beginning to shake beneath me.

"Don't cum yet," I instruct, picking up the speed and gently coaxing her hips back onto mine.

She picks up on the message and, while whimpering at my verbal order, swiftly picks up on the second. Her hips slam back into mine with every thrust, a moan leaving her lips every time.

"Please..." She begs, "I- I'm gonna-"

"No." I refuse, pulling out entirely and watching as she visibly clenches at the empty space within, wetness dripping onto the sheets below.

"Please!" She's almost sobbing now but still manages to follow what I've said.

"No, not yet." Sinking back in, I move ever so slowly, watching in awe as the entirety of the strap on disappears within her, pulling back out even as her pussy tries to hold me inside.

Slowly raising the speed, I ensure that I've returned to the jackhammer-like speed as previously before finally uttering the word, "Now."

It's almost instant, the long moan that tumbles from her lips, the tension and then shaking of her muscles, the liquid that I feel squirt, once again, over me, messing my thighs this time as opposed to my chest. All the while, I'm held deep inside of her by strong, desperately gripping muscles.

My own body threatens to come undone as she wails and quivers beneath me, grip so tight on the bed that her knuckles turn a ghostly white. She's still shuddering when I pull out and undo her cuffs, rolling her over when her muscles seem too weak to move, though she still manages to shuffle towards me and kiss me deeply, tongue dancing along my own.

"That was... everything." She comments breathily as she kneels before me, looking down between us at my wet and messy thighs and crotch.

"Hey, you should go to sleep. I'll get cleaned up-"

She interrupts me with a shake of her head, bending down and returning her ass to the air as she begins to lap at my thighs, cleaning me, I realise, as she had done last time she came all over me.

What takes me by complete surprise, however, is how she begins to take the cock into her mouth too, sinking down inch by inch before rapidly pulling up and down.

"Oh- my god." I breathe as she also rocks back and forth slightly, knowing how that movement affects the stimulation to my clit.

My hand naturally falls to her head, grasping a fistful of her head and moving her how I need her to. My jaw falls to the floor when she deep throats the thing, pushing it further against me, her frequent swallows causing it to twitch and shift. Then she takes her turn to tease me by pulling off and laying down on top of the covers, smirking over her shoulder before moving into a position that could pass as one to sleep in but one which I know was meant to tease by exposing herself to me, closing her eyes, and pretending to fall asleep.

With a disbelieving shake of the head and a small chuckle, I stand and head to the bathroom to take this off and clean myself properly. God knows just how much I want to take her again and again, but I'll let her rest for now.

hope this made up for the last chapter's ending 😉