°•°•°chapter seven°•°•°

“they're making out in the back, aren't they?”

jin looked at the seat behind them. “yup, they are.”

jungkook sighed, knowing how...sinful yoongi could be, even in the back of a car.

he better clean up after himself, unlike last time.

jungkook and yoongi are childhood friends, practically brothers. and he would anything for him, without a second's hesitation.

that's why he was the getaway driver, and they were going to stay at his place for a while.

and that's why several police cars were currently speeding after him. a bullet almost hit jungkook in the arm, barely missing the sleeping person next to him.

“you gotta be shitting me.” he murmured under his breath.

“seriously?!” he heard a unfamiliar voice shout, before the sound of dozens of bullets being fired and cars screeching and crashing into each other.

jungkook looked at the driver's window, seeing a fiery mess of cars piled onto each other, yoongi's new lover reloading the gun.

“wow.” he mouthed to his friend.

“i know.” is all he whispered back.

jungkook finally got to get a good look at the other person now that he wasn't hooked on to yoongi for the first 30 minutes.

his hair was curly and dark, his outfit consisted of a simple black leather crop top and skirt that ended at the knees along with his boots. and a collar that said ‘daddy's property’ in gold letters.

“what's your name?”

“hobi.”

“wait a diddly damn second,’ jin spoke up, ‘you're his therapist that I saw before!”

“yeah,..?”

“wow, did not expect that.” he chuckled softly.

“you're jin, aren't you?”

“the one and only. why?”

“no reason.”
_________________

you're probably wondering, if jungkook is helping insane people escape, how does he have a place in power? well, he's insane too, he's just hid it really well

“taehyungie, wake up. wake up sleepyhead~” the younger grunted softly, before curling himself in a ball.

“c'mon, please? for me?” he groaned as he sat up, rubbing his red eyes tiredly. “because you said please.”

“thanks, now come on.” jungkook picked him up starting to carry the other male to the house, hearing soft snores starting up again.
__________________
just some filler, I thought it was pretty good 🤷🏾‍♀️