Synopsis/Intro

it's happening...

Violencia, named after the plentiful amount of amethyst deposits responsible for the kingdom's wealth, is thriving. The hierarchy lives lavishly and prosperously, the royal family has a vibrant and promising heir, and their subjects are loyal and obedient.

But that's only from the surface.

Prince Jimin is far from ready to endure the responsibility of the crown. He is arrogant, rebellious, and stubborn. He wishes to continue his scandalous way of life, however his parents are beginning to put pressure on him. With his 23rd birthday approaching and no fiancée by his side, he's given an ultimatum: either find a suitable wife, or they will for him.

Eunjae, an intelligent and destitute young adult, is struggling to provide for her family. With the passing of her father, she was left with the responsibility of caring for her sickly mother and younger brother. Unable to attend college or find work, and without the promised assistance from the government, she can only resort to one option, though it pains her to do so: theft.

Secrets, deceit, and a group of rebels out for the crown throw Jimin and Eunjae's lives into chaos. How will they come out of this?

Violencia is completely fictitious as are the events of the story. This is an AU (alternate universe) so BTS, and any other idols portrayed in the story, should be thought of as separate entities from their actual selves.

I would also like to mention that, while in the story there will be relationships between BTS and BP members, I do not in any way actually ship these people together in real life. I'm merely using them as characters in a story for entertainment purposes. It's easier for you to visualize, and they're also just my favorite idols.

Starring:

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung