😣 twelve 😣

hehehe sorry for not updating this story in a while :)

hope you enjoy this chapter

lisa walked through the streets of seoul with a small frown.

jennie wouldn't do that to me

maybe 's' is lying again

yeah, she's just lying-

- lisa tried to persuade herself. she walked and walked until she eventually grew too tired to walk any longer.

"why would 's' lie to me?" she spoke aloud, currently seated on a bench somewhere in a park.

"i would never lie to you, sweetie"

lisa jumped in shock and let out a yelp. "jesus! don't scare me like that!" she cried.

"sorry, sweetie," a soft chuckle slipped past her lips. "i've actually been here for a couple minutes, you just didn't notice me"

lisa blushed in embarrassment. "o-oh...sorry" she looked away from the curly haired girl.

"aw, it's ok, pretty girl" 's' cooed.

"what're you doing here?" lisa questioned, looking up at the girl that was standing over her.

"well...something was telling me you were upset and i decided to see if you were ok" 's' smiled, seating herself on the bench right next to lisa.

"i'm fine" lisa gave a smile before looking down at her feet.

"you're lying" 's' accused.

lisa looked up with a frown. "no, i'm not" she shot back.

"you sure? i remember telling you that if you ever had a problem or needed help to call me...why didn't you?" she asked, cocking her head to the side, causing her hair to fall over her face.

lisa giggled at how hair was covering the pretty girls face and lifted her hand up to cover her mouth.

"i...haha, i'm fine" lisa waved her hand and continued laughing.

's' couldn't help but smile at how lisa was finding her hair covering her face humorous.

"it's not funny, sweetie" she quietly whined, gently slapping lisa's shoulder with a pout.

"s-sorry" lisa said, taking a deep breath after laughing for a minute.

"it's fine, pretty girl" 's' spoke, standing up and offering her hand to help lisa get up.

lisa smiled at the kind gesture and took the others hand into her own, standing up with the help of 's'.

"so...has jennie come to visit?" she asked out of curiosity.

lisa frowned and shook her head. "no, not yet. what should if she does come to see me again?" she asked.

's' looked up with a sigh, thinking of an answer for the girl. "tell her...tell her that her best friend is taking care of you now" lisa nodded her head and looked away before she could notice the small smirk on the curly haired girl's face.

"lalisa manoban?!"

both of the girls turned around at the same time. "jisoo? what're you doing out here? is everything ok?"

"yeah, everything's fine" jisoo hissed, glancing at 's'.

"oh, well, why're you here?" lisa asked, a small, nervous smile on her face.

"because... i got worried about where you went," jisoo told, forcing herself to look away from 's' and at lisa.

"oh...sorry for leaving like that. i'm alright, though" lisa reassured, looking at the girl next to her.

"ah, i see," jisoo smiled and looked at the girl next to lisa.

"yeah, 's' was already here when i arrived and we ended up talking" lisa told.

jisoo looked at the younger girl in shock. "is this 's'?' she pointed at lisa's new friend.

"yeah, 's', this is jisoo, one of my best friends' lisa introduced.

's' have a small wave and smiled sweetly at jisoo. "h-hi" she nervously stuttered.

"hi, 's'. it's nice to meet you" jisoo gave an exaggerated smile.

"do you two know each other?" lisa asked upon noticing how tense it seemed between the two girls.

"no" they both answered simultaneously.

i feel like jisoo and 's' know eachother 😔

i hope you liked this chapter :D

sorry for any mistakes