CAUTION

GIONNI "G"

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH ON MOMMY!" I yelled to Troy as I placed my gun on my pants

"Bruh I'm all over ending the bitch but we have to be smarter about this shit. We especially, you have too much to lose." He said looking at me as I tossed my head back.

Shit, what Troy was saying was true but I don't want to hear none of that. That bitch is going to die. She took shit too personal when she had the balls to break fucking windows in my house with a pig head. Type of sick fuck shit is that.

"I hear you." I told him and he just shook his head. "Whatever you get us in just know I got your back." He said while looking at me then we did our little hand shake. "My fucking brother!" I said and he just chuckled.

"But damn... baby number 3! I thought it was going to be me and Seven again." He said and I just stared outside of the window. A nigga was happy to be having another child.

"Deadass. But nah imma do right by this one. I missed the first 6 months of Gia's life. I'm not trying to miss out on this kid." I told Troy truthfully. I honestly never forgave myself for not being there for Saint while she was carrying Gia and most of all for missing her birth.

This time though, I'm going to be there for the late night cravings, throwing up, picking names. Everything I promised I wasn't going to miss out on my next child and any child after.

"Damn these niggas still here? The fuck." Troy said as we watched the cops scramble in and out the house. Placing the gun under the seat both Troy and I got out the car.

"Excuse me sir this is private property." One of the old white police officers said. "This is my fucking house." I said walking past him shaking my head.

"Yuh sure it is where going to need to see some ID." The officer said grabbing my as I pulled back. "Bro if you don't want to get sued I advise to get the fuck off me." I yelled while pulling my arm back as he took his gun out causing me to laugh.

"Go ahead. Shoot me but just know ya whole little career as a fucking pig will be over." I said as I held my hands up laughing at him.

"Goodman! what the hell do you think your doing?" Some lady in a suit said as she got out her car. "Detective Jones nice of you to join us." He said still holding the gun at me. "Well why the hell are you pointing a gun at Mr.Brewster?" She asked as she walked up to him snatching the gun.

"I thought he was trespassing." He said just as I laughed at him. "I told yo dumbass this was my house." I said walking away from him.

"Damn they acting like someone was murder in here." Troy said as we watched the police and other niggas do whatever the fuck they were doing.

"A pig head. Not heart but head. You must really pissed someone off huh? I thought sitting in a cell and becoming a rapper would keep you out the streets. Thugs will be thugs huh?" She said looking at me.

"Bitch I've been to busy to be in the fucking streets." I said looking at her. "Come on just tell us. Who did this? I know you do." She said pissing me off.

"I told your nosy ass I'm not in the fucking streets. It was probably a crazy ass fan now you and the rest of your fucking circus get the fuck out my house." I told her as I opened the door waiting for the to exit out.

"We'll be back Mr.Brewster good night." She said as she walked out.

"she was fine as fuck tho." Troy said as I smacked him on the back of the head. "Seven will kill you." I said and he just sucked his teeth.

"Yo moe hurry up and get ya shit. The fucking Warriors play the lakers tonight." Troy said while making his way to my kitchen. Shaking my head I went up stairs and packed a bag for everyone in the house.

"You going back to the hospital or my casa." Troy asked. "The hospital." I said and he nodded his head as we left out my drive way.

____________________[_[[________
Hey dolls 💖💖💖💖 here's another chapter for ya! Enjoy !!!!
Vote, THOUGHTS COMMENT!