➵ IX. Straight Single, Taken Gay

Thursday, December 21st, 2017, 2:30pm

Asher's POV

I look out the window of the art room at the layer of snow covering the ground.

I think the snow is about two maybe three inches deep. Not nearly as deep as my dick can reach. You know, I don't get how men in books know specifically how long their dick is, I mean, do they hold up a ruler and try measuring it or some shit?

I don't really understand it.

Anyway, the meeting last night worked out well. About half of the pack members who were abusing the omegas admitted it themselves, and they all looked genuinely guilty and regretful. The other half didn't want to own up and had to be pointed out by the omegas. In total, about 100 people were abusing the 125 omegas in the pack.

I have to say, I'm disappointed in them. I thought my pack was a good as it could be, working like a pack should. People helping each other, and treating each other kindly. Turns out I was wrong.

I've handed out punishments, with help from Raiden and even some his dad, former-beta Zander, who knows those pack members better than I do, so he knew how to punish them.

Riley and the other omegas look a lot happier, and they know they can talk to me, or anyone else in the pack (other than their abusers) if they need help.

"Asher," Mr. Ryan's voice cuts through my thoughts. "Just because you're the Alpha does not mean you can space out and not do your work."

I blink and look at him. "I'm telling the readers what happened last night."

"Just because you're Alpha doesn't mean you can break the fourth wall either," Zaine says, grinning at me from his place beside Autumn, across the table from me.

"Hoe, I do what I want," I sass back.

Zaine gives a fake sob, latching on to Autumn's arm. "Reina, he called me a hoe!"

Reina... Interesting nickname. I think it means queen in Spanish. I took Spanish class last year. She is a queen, my queen.

"Woman up, Changeling," Autumn mutters, pulling her arm out of Zaine's grasp, only looking up from her drawing for a few moments. "Use your nails and scratch him. Rip the bitch's hair out."

"That escalated quickly," Raiden mutters beside me.

I gasp dramatically, looking at Autumn. "I thought you liked me."

"You're not bad," Autumn replies, shrugging. "But if you mess with Changeling, you better prepare for hell."

Zaine sticks his tongue out at me, grinning.

I grin back, chuckling. "I like you, Zaine. I haven't met many people who'll be this carefree with me. Most people think they have to act respectful and all that crap."

Zaine shrugs. "Alpha or not, you're gonna want to have fun and relax, especially away from Alpha duties. Hard to do that when people always treat you like a king. Besides, I don't have to listen to you if you try to tell me to stop. Now, what should I add to this?"

He holds up his sketch for me to see. We're supposed to be drawing something in perspective, like a road going into the distance, or a street corner. Zaine's apparently drawing some creepy mansion in the forest.

"You could add a person watching from the trees," I suggest, "and maybe a skull in the window."

"And a dead body rotting in the trees on the other side," Raiden adds.