Chapter 20

when I awoke the next morning I was cold. I opened my eyes hoping to see Hary lying next to me asleep but he wasn’t. I sat up in the bed remembering the events yesterday.

Finding that video of Danny being tortured just so our dad knew where I was. It will only be a matter of time before he comes and I will not be ready. How can someone do that? Especially to their own son and daughter. No one really knows besides our dad, why he wants me dead in the first place. Sam said he was drunk when he threatened me all those years ago. There is something behind it and I will find out.

I got out of the bed and put my jeans back on since I had Harry’s shirt on. I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Even with about 10 or so guys living here (I still don’t know if any girls live here, I hope so) it is quiet.

“so your Harry’s girl” I turned around and faced a guy which I haven’t seen around here before.  He was quite intimidating, they all were, but something about this guy scared me.

I slowly nodded my head. They guy slowly moved forward which caused me to move back. Every time he took a step forward, I would take on back.

He moved forward one more time which caused me to move back. My back hit the wall as he stood right in front of me, his chest to mine. He rested both of his hands on the wall next to my head. I could feel his breath on my face as he ducked his head.

This is really uncomfortable.

“Melissa, right?” I gulped and slowly nodded my head. He nuzzled his face in my neck and I could feel his breath on my ear. “Harry picked a hot one” he removed one of his hands from the wall and rested it on my thigh.

“FLYNN! Leave the poor girl alone!” I sighed in relief when Flynn moved back from me. I turned my head to the living room door where a girl with red hair was standing with her arms crossed.

Flynn scoffed at the girl and then walked up the stairs. The girl walked over to me and held her hand out “names Charlie” I shook her hand “Melissa”

“I know, your Danny’s sister, right?” I nodded my head slowly “and you are dating Harry?” I nodded my head again. She looked at me surprised “Danny is okay with it?” I shook my head “he beat Harry up when he found out”

She grabbed my hand and walked down the hall with me behind her. She walked us into the kitchen where I immediately heard Harry’s laugh. He was standing shirtless with his jeans on. He smiled when he saw me and walked over “you met Charlie” I nodded my head as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

Charlie scoffed “and she met Flynn in the hallway” Harry’s arm tensed around me. He looked down at me “he didn’t hurt you did he?” I shook my head and kissed his cheek to calm him down.

 Charlie walked past Harry and patted his shoulder “you have a keeper here Harold” she walked over to Niall and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss, I am guessing they are together.

“why are you not wearing a shirt?” not that I was complaining.

Harry leaned down and kissed my neck softly. His hand tugged on the shirt I was wearing “you are wearing my shirt” Harry’s hand rested on my hip “not that I am complaining because you look really hot in my clothes” I blushed at his words.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He walked into the room we were in. I took the shirt off and handed it to him. He licked his lips as he stared at my breasts “my eyes are up here” I lifted his chin up with my hand. I quickly picked up my shirt from the floor and put it on.

Harry wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed my cheek a few times before resting his chin on my shoulder “do you want to go back to the apartment?” I nodded my head as I leaned into his touch. Harry turned me around and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

“you, me and a candle lit dinner tonight?” I smiled up at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck “sounds lovely”