+ bonus chapter #2

im soft for vmin okay🤧

taehyung rushed to unlock the door to his dorm, his wet clothes sticking to him as he struggled to get the key into the slot.

he was returning from his night class when the rain just started coming down heavily, catching him in between.

his teeth chattered from the cold as he finally stepped into the room. he looked around, sadly realizing that he was alone.

he frowned, not knowing where jungkook was, seeing as he didn't even have class that day.

the soft sound of the rainfall could be lightly heard as taehyung rushed to change into dry clothes.

he was dressed in one of jungkook's hoodies and some sweatpants he found in his closet, along with a pair of fluffy socks.

he combed his hair slowly, untangling his wet locks, wincing every time he pulled on a sensitive spot.

he was about to lay down on his bed when he heard the loud noise of thunder coming down harshly. he whimpered, flying to grab his phone and call jungkook.

"please pick up, please pick up." the scared boy mumbled as he waited to hear his boyfriend's comforting voice on the other line.

unfortunately it went straight to voicemail, causing taehyung to whimper loudly when he heard another clap of thunder.

his dark room became illuminated as a result of the lightning.

he shrieked, running to grab a soft blanket and draping in over his head. he grabbed kookie off the bed and ran out of his room.

if anyone were to see him running down the hallways, they would think he was crazy.

he was quick to knock on the familiar door, impatiently waiting for it to open.

"tae? what's wrong?" jimin asked as he opened the door to see the small boy wrapped from head to toe in a blanket.

"j-jungkookie isn't home and im scared of the thunder." his teeth chattered lightly as he spoke. in his small hands he held the stuffed animal.

jimin's eyes softened as he hurried to let the boy into his dorm.

"is yoongi hyung here?" taehyung softly asked as he looked at jimin with big innocent eyes.

jimin and yoongi managed to find themselves in the same dorm room as well, making jin furious to say the least. he even threatened to sue the college.

but that's a story for another time.

"no he left earlier to buy some movies for us to watch." jimin replied as he watched taehyung's small body sit on his bed, looking a little lost.

"arent you worried with this weather?" taehyung asked his best friend.

"a little bit but i know he can take care of himself. it's yoongi we are talking about." jimin smiled lightly as he thought about his lover.

"have you tried calling jungkook?" jimin asked worriedly, wondering where the boy was as well.

"yes but he doesn't pick up. a-and im worried because he's never out this late." taehyung whimpered.

"okay, it's okay petal. ill go make you some tea. ill be right back." jimin lightly fluffed the worried boy's hair trying to calm him down.

"o-okay jiminnie. please hurry." taehyung flinched lightly when he heard another clap of thunder.

"okay, calm down tae. im right here. nothing is going to happen to you." jimin soothed as he knew how much the small boy hated thunder, or natural disasters of any sort.

jimin hurried to the small kitchen to prepare some tea for his friend, calmly telling him, "try to call jungkook again, tae. maybe he will answer this time."

"o-okay." was all he heard.

it was silent for a few seconds before taehyung broke into another round of sobs, mumbling to himself.

"he doesn't answer minnie. w-what if something happened to him or-"

"tae stop. im sure he is fine, his phone probably died or something." jimin tried to comfort him as he handed taehyung the hot mug.

"t-thank you." he mumbled, sniffling lightly.

they sat in silence, listening to the soft 'pitter patter' of the rain dropping down from the sky.

the loud buzzing of taehyung's phone had him jumping lightly, eyes wide and reaching to look at the screen.

it was jungkook.

he quickly slid his finger, answering the call.

"jungkookie! where are you?" he whimpered into the phone.

"hey baby. im so sorry, i just saw your calls. im with yoongi! we-we are right outside of the building right now."

taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. he was extremely relieved and happy to hear his boyfriend's voice.

"o-okay. i-im in jiminnie's room." he nibbled at his lip as he spoke softly.

it was silent for a second or two before jungkook spoke on the line, "okay, im going."

"what did he say?" jimin asked, being a nosey little boy.

"he said he's coming. he's with yoongi hyung." taehyung replied, feeling happy that jungkook was going to walk through the door at any second.

as if on cue, the sound of keys was heard before the door opened to reveal yoongi standing there with jungkook poking his head in from behind.

taehyung set the mug down on jimin's small desk before running to throw himself into jungkook's arms.

the blanket still around him as he wrapped his arms around jungkook's waist, making him slightly stumble.

"whoa there baby." jungkook chuckled as he wrapped his arms around taehyung's warm body.

yoongi and jimin watched from behind them, small smiles on their faces. jimin turned to look at yoongi, only to find him already staring at him.

jimin laughed softly, feeling shy from yoongi's intense staring.

yoongi lightly threw his arm around jimin's shoulder pulling him to his side. jimin didn't complain, only giggled cutely.

"w-where were you?" taehyung pouted.

"i went to get us some take out and yoongi happened to be there so we talked for a bit. im sorry i left you all alone." jungkook apologized as he saw taehyung's shaking form.

"s'okay." the small boy replied, rubbing his eyes with his fists, yawning softly.

"hey guys- im taking taehyung back to our room. thank you for watching him jimin." jungkook called, gently guiding taehyung out of the dorm.

"bye bye jiminnie. bye bye yoongi hyung." taehyung called out.

"goodbye tae." both boys replied, cooing at how adorable taehyung was.

jimin handed jungkook the stuffed animal taehyung had left on his bed, making jungkook stifle a laugh at how cute his boyfriend was.

that night taehyung slept safe and sound in the arms of his sweet boyfriend. his small head against jungkook's chest, as jungkook's chin rested on the top of his head.

-

im so soft bc someone called me petal and i keep feeling all giggly😭

y'all got any suggestions for the next one ? like what do y'all really wanna see?? please let me know !