Chapter 33

August Pov

Today is my ride or die birthday and I wanna make sure she has good day. Her friends has already stressed to me that Dream never celebrates her birthday but she doesn't have choice this time. I'm going make sure she has an amazing birthday if she kills me.

Dream also have homecoming today and I know deep down she wanna go. I caught her looking at dresses and stuff online and I asked her what she was doing. She lied and said nothing but I put two and two together. Kid and K-Dog said they had take they girls because they begged them.

I asked Cherish did she think Dream wanted to go and she said yes. Although Dream was afraid I'll say no so she didn't ask me. I'm surprise her and take her just because it's her birthday. Plus I went back on website she was on and ordered the dress she was looking at.

I didn't care how much it was but I bought her $45,000 dollars homecoming dress. I just asked her friends to get out house just because I have couple other tricks up my selves. Although before she do I got one gift I'm give her early. I had leave house to do something but when I got back she was downstairs eating.

" Morning Birthday Girl," August said kissing her neck from behind.

" Morning babe I was thinking we could go work on some stuff at trap today," Dream said.

" No I actually got other things to handle it's your birthday. I want you take this money and go have fun until later," August said.

" This paper not money," Dream said picking up paper.

" Read the paper smarty pants," August said.

" August why fuck how the fuck did you get my bank account number. Why did you transfer $4 million dollars into my account," Dream asked.

" Because it's pay you earned it. From when you held things down at trap for me. Now your birthday gift is new ball game come here. Stop acting all mad and grumpy it's your birthday," August said making her smile.

" I hate you I would be mad if this was anybody but you. Although the cops not going come after me for unexpected money are they," Dream asked.

" No you know I clean all my money legally stop playing now come on," August said covering her eyes and walking her outside.

" August wyd," Dream asked.

" Your birthday gift," August said uncovering her eyes.

" Omg this really my car August it's my favorite color," Dream screamed.

" I know happy birthday baby girl you finally eighteen," August said.

" Thanks I love you and my new drop top rose gold Lamborghini," Dream said kissing August lip.

" I love you too now I think it's their turn to get on your nerves," August said pointing to car pulling up

" Happy Birthday bestie," Amber screamed.

" Happy Birthday you hoe," Cherish screamed.

" Omg look at this freaking car," Amber screamed.

" Damn Bestie August got you riding nice damn," Cherish Said looking at her car.

" Whatever what y'all doing here y'all know better than anyone I don't celebrate my birthday," Dream Said.

" Ella didn't celebrate her birthday but Dream is new and improved remember. Now come on we have appointment to get to and we can't be late," Cherish Said grabbing her hand.

" Whatever I hate y'all," Dream Said getting in car.

Once I got in car with girls they told me I was just going have pamper day. I thought what could it hurt we went and got our nails done first and Cherish instead on picking out my color. She made me get some black nails with some glitter on it.

 She made me get some black nails with some glitter on it

Once we got our nails done we went shopping. I spend like $100,000 dollars in store on me and my girls. After they had get their hair done for home coming. I was doing it anyway so I just decided to go to shop.

I did it their since all my stuff was their. Amber got her wig put on and it didn't take me that long. Once I did Amber one I did Cherish with her blond. After that was finished I was about leave until Mama S showed up.

" Where you think you going happy birthday my love," Shantel said.

" Thanks I was just about go home my friends going homecoming and I'm going with your son," Dream said.

" Why you not going homecoming you should have made Ace take you," Shantel said.

" I know it's not his thing so I'm not tripping but I'll catch later," Dream Said.

" No you won't even if not going home coming let me try this new wig on you," Shantel said.

" Fine," Dream Said.

I sat down and I let Ms.Shantel braid me down. Once she was done she sewed wig on and when I looked in mirror I loved it. It was two tone and ten curls was beautiful. I never thought about grey hair but it was really cute on me.

 I never thought about grey hair but it was really cute on me

" What you guys think," Dream asked.

" I love it girl but we got go get dress for dance is @7 and it start at @8," Cherish Said.

" Okay bye I'm catch you later Ms.Shantel I love wig by the way," Dream said.

" Glad you do see later," Shantel said.